Catch The Beauty Junkee at Bloggers United 4!


 This is it! World Trade Center has finally opened their annual holiday bazaar series! From appliance, gadgets, fashion, clothing, and makeup, you'll find it here! This is your one stop shopping place this Christmas season!

 I am also very happy to announce that I am finally joining Bloggers United 4! This is my first BU4 stint so please visit me there! I will be at booth #38 beside Sophie of Beautynomics! Thanks to the lovely ladies behind Bloggers United for inviting me to join!

In this 4th installment, interact and see your favorite beauty and fashion bloggers in the flesh, plus get fashion and beauty tips and advice from us! :)

Click READ MORE because I have a cool promo for all of my customers! :)

I'll be selling some of my clothes, bags, shoes, and some trinkets. I'm also thinking of selling Shiseido Baby Pressed Powder Medicated because I am totally loving this stuff! I want to share this good find to everyone! Hope I could get stocks!

My mom will also sell some of her clothes, bags, and shoes--most of them are rarely used and as good as new!

Lastly, here's the exciting promo:

Purchase worth P2,000.00- Get two (2) beauty sachet samples
Purchase worth P4,000.00- Get one (1) perfume vial plus one (1) beauty sachet sample
Purchase worth P5,000.00- Get one (1) deluxe size beauty product sample
Purchase worth P6,000.00 and up- Get one (1) full sized beauty sample

I hope I could meet all my beloved readers there! Don't forget to bring any beauty question that has been bothering you and let's do a mini consultation after you shop! :)

So don't forget, The Beauty Junkee at booth #38, Bloggers United 4 at World Trade Center on December 15-16,2012, 10:00 AM-12:00 AM. See you there!

Please visit BLOGGERS UNITED on Facebook for more details about the event.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. missed all the bloggers united events last time, and mostly fashion blogger naffeature before,,this is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay sayang di ako pwede nun~
    i really do want to meet you >.<
    goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exciting, makikita kona mga favorite bloger ko!see you ms. martha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ms martha! Just want to ask where you bought your shiseido baby pressed powder? And how much? I saw one selling in multiply, it costs 450. Mahal ba?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)