Just sharing some of the lovely gifts I've acquired recently. My oh my, Christmas is truly in the air!

 These Ferretti shoes are my tokens for walking the ramp with them in the recently concluded Ayala Malls Glorietta Vibe Fashion Show.

 This is the pair of heels I wore, and I'm so glad I took it home! It's a fresh take on the classic black peep toe pumps. :)

 A chic and demure pair of wedges. I am wearing it everyday because it is very comfy!

 A fierce pair of platforms with snakeskin print. It has the right heel-platform ratio that's why it's very easy to wear. It's lightweight too! :) Thank you Ferretti for these shoes!

 I won this limited edition Burberry Body fragrance a week ago from a blog contest. I wasn't even expecting to win, but I did! I feel so lucky! Thank you I am Brigitte and LuxAsia for the great contest!

 A gift from Rustan's.

 BB Cream and Toner from Stila's Spring 2013 collection. This is definitely early! Please keep on checking my blog if you want the first dibs on Stila's first collection for 2013. :)

Finally, a gift from Bobbi Brown Philippines. This is the caviar palette from their holiday collection. :)

That's all folks! I hope you all have a blessed weekend! :)