Because it's Valentine's Day: Simply You Fragrances By Esprit


I just had the usual syrupy conversation with my BF over the phone. Right after ending it, I am suddenly reminded of how much I love this guy: He's my best friend in the whole wide world, partner, and personal clown. LOL! We're already 5 years in this relationship, and I still find myself enjoying every single day of it. It is because the first time we dated, he has already showed his real self to me, and loving all of his flaws-even if it took time-has become so easy. He's devoid of any pretensions and up to this day, he's still the same ol' loving guy I said yes to last July 7, 2007.

Ah! The Lovebug bit me quite early that's why I'm like this! :D Anyway, before this post gets cheesier than Cheddar, I just want to show everyone Esprit's newest fragrances: Simply You for Men and Women.

Simply You echoes a beautiful love story between two hearts, one that is simple authentic, and immortal. It is a complementing fragrance duo that reminds you of how beautiful it is to be in love.



SIMPLY YOU WOMAN

A warm, tender composition of Tangerine, Bergamot, Heliotrope, Neroli, Bright Orange Flower, Powdery Orris Root, and Woody-Musk.

SIMPLY YOU MAN

A magnetic, captivating concoction of Bergamot, Italian Lemon, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Clary Sage, Geranium Africa, Patchouli, Cedarwood, and Benzoin

Simply You Man and Woman are at P1,500.00, respectively. It's a pretty cool and affordable gift for yourself and your partner this Valentine season, so check it out! :)

Check out Simply You's sweet commercial featuring supermodel Christy Turlington:

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Napakatamis naman! U look like a nice couple. Naremember ko tuloy un ig m when u gave him a blackberry for xmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fragrance of esprit it simple but touches the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, you're so sweet! i love the intro of your post :) Happy Valentine's Day Martha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eloise: Same! i gave my boyfie a blackberry last xmas :)

    Issa: Thank you! :D

    Ashley: Hi there and welcome to TBJ! I like it too because it's made by Coty-Coty makes great fragrances. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)