Fit For A Queen: Kerastase Elixir Ultime 24-Carat Shampoo and Masque


Photo Credits: paintingshere.org

Did you know that Cleopatra used Oil heavily in all of her documented beauty rituals? She'd anoint herself with it, cleanse her hair with it, and wash her face with it. It could be a personal favorite of hers, or perhaps she's just one brilliant woman to know that oil indeed has immense beautifying powers. Since a lot of the beauty products we know today are patterned after Cleopatra's concoctions, it is no wonder that the regal favorite, oil, is one of the prized ingredients in many beauty products we know today.

Oil is the foundation of Kerastase's cult favorite Elixir Ultime hair oil line, proudly made with four of the most precious oils in the world: Pracaxi, Argan, Maize, and Camellia. Now if you take all these oils and turn them into an entire hair care range, that's sublime indulgence and authentic luxury through and through!

Presenting Elixir Ultime 24-Carat hair care line. Made with the same precious oils found in and to complement Kerastase's best- selling Elixir Ultime hair oils, it is an exquisite line made for all hair types, and helps renew, fortify, nourish, illuminate, and protect hair, leaving it incredibly healthy and beautiful.

Click READ MORE and know more about this luxurious line!



KERASTASE ELIXIR ULTIME SUBLIME CLEANSING OIL SHAMPOO (P1,483.00)

A mild cleansing oil shampoo that gets rid of oil and grime on the scalp without weighing hair down. Has a divine fragrance that perfumes the hair strands lightly.



KERASTASE ELIXIR ULTIME BEAUTIFYING OIL MASQUE (P2,708.00)

A weekly luxe treatment for the hair. It coats each and every hair strand efficiently with its rich, creamy texture, infuses the hair with essential nutrients, and leaves it with a hint of fragrance.

THE 24-CARATS RITUAL

A premium hair care range is never without a premium hair ritual. 24-Carats is an in- salon ritual using the entire Elixir Ultime Range. It is a 20-minute ritual that uses a balanced portion of the Elixir Ultime products, turning hair into a 24-carat alloy, as precious, stunning, and brilliant as gold.

Now my Elixir Ultime oils are loners no more! Can't wait to use them! :)

*Kerastase Elixir Ultime Sublime Cleansing Oil Shampoo and Beautifying Masque are now available in all leading salons.

Please visit KERASTASE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this new hair care range.

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. Wow. These hair products are really made for royalty. I would love to try this when I can afford to. It makes me wonder about the difference that the really expensive hair care products like this can make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss m baka maging oily masyado ang hair m at dami oil products, id gladly share the oil with u:-) hahah jk. Pero seriously non natry ko un oil n yan s salon beauvoir it was good. Nablowdry un hair ko tan un gamit. Ilove how it smells like coconuts. Sana magkaroon ako ng resolve to fork almost 2k(?) For a hair oil.

    Hanggang snoe intense invisible shield serum lang muna ko. Amoy coconut din naman un heheh

    I havent had any kerastase products yet. Kaya im really hopeful s blog giveaway mo. Kahit dti pa ive always wanted to try it.

    DO you have a cheaper alternative dto that you can recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow even the packaging looks royal to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh!just by looking at the packaging you know these are made for royalty!:) how i wish i could spend that much for hair regimen. Hope you'll post spend/save comparison for your pricey hair products Ms. M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Will they help with thinning hair? My hair has become noticeably thinner after a bad relaxing experience. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ms. M! these are for royalty nga! I hope you can do a feature na "spend vs save" on products like these :) Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy: Thanks!

    BrownOso: Based on my experience, Kerastase really does wonders. I even wonder how the heck will I live if I stop using this thing LOL! :D

    Leilani and Jec: Will do! Actually, I just made one, but it's the beauty comparison thing with Bedhead. :)

    Kris: Same thoughts! :D

    Sera: Hmmm..Maybe you need fortifying products that will help induce hair growth, and repair products to strengthen your hair fibers. You can try the Kerastase Bain Force or Nutritive line.

    Eloise: I wish I could, but my hair loves all the oil too haha! :D I am also wishing you the best in my giveaway. :)

    For the shampoo, Snoe is a good choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. With it's pricey amount, Ithink its effective naman, I wonder lang if it's okay with a thin hair, I mean, if I use it, di ba siya mag-mumukang flat hair?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm not really into using oil cuz im scared it could cause a break out on my face. i hope this is not that kind of product.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohms: Nope! :)

    Dana: I get breakouts on my scalp once it feels that it's being clogged by heavy products, but so far, I haven't experienced it with this one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)