My Vaseline Summer Campaign Experience+Win Forever 21 GCs or a Trip to Boracay!
Last month, I was invited to partake in Vaseline’s summer
campaign. Inspired by Lookbook, the campaign is all about flaunting our summer
styles. The thing I like about photo shoots is, I get to dress up in abandon
and I always derive inspiration from the talented stylists and makeup artists I
get to work with-I learn a lot of expert makeup advice and my fashion sense is
stimulated. Speaking of fashion, perhaps I’d have to give credit to these
stylists for they have taught me-even if indirectly-the art of mixing and
matching. :D
So anyway! As promised, here are the BTS shots
from my Vaseline summer campaign photo shoot.
Love my makeup here! The makeup artist for the photo shoot
was so skilled with brows-I really admired how she did my brows that I had to
document it for reference haha! She’s quite talented with eye makeup too that
Jheng of I Am Brigitte, who is perhaps the most gifted eyeshadow artist I’ve known, was also impressed by the MUA! :D
Click READ MORE and know more about this
campaign, and find out how you can win Forever21 GCs or a trip for two to Boracay!
For my first summer outfit, I chose a black and
white ensemble for formal events and clientele meetings. I got a sleeveless top
and a light skirt to keep me fresh and cool under the intense weather. I'm with the sassy Hannah Villasis of Flair Candy here! :D
For my second summer outfit, I chose a colorful combination
of pinks and blues. My taste for colors and clothes is kinda’ extreme: if I
need to look decent, I wear sleek, muted attire and if it’s just an ordinary
day, I play with colors and textures. Here’s moi with my dear friend, Marj Sia
of The Traveling Heels in a super cute Ever New dress!
Our clothes were styled by the ultra talented
girls of Lifestyle Feliz.
Here are some of the unpublished photos:
And here are the ones that made it to the cut!
Thank you again, Vaseline Philippines for this proud collaboration!
:D
Vaseline Philippines has a Lookbook challenge for everyone:
Just upload your summer- inspired outfits on Instagram and tag Vaselineph for a
chance to win GCs from Forever21, or you can be ultra
lucky and win a trip to Boracay! Don’t forget to visit them today for the complete mechanics!
Please visit VASELINE PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more
information about the campaign and the contest.






You're soooo pretty Martha! Looove the looks on you!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Iya
http://youtube.com/missplpify
i love the black and white outfit. but that other photo of you looking down is so nice too. :)
ReplyDeleteps. ala hepburn ang black n white pic. ;)
Pretty! :) I love that black & white necklace...
ReplyDeleteI like the black and white ensemble! And your tan looks perfect for this season :)
ReplyDeletecute yet classy! as always :)
ReplyDeleteDonyang donya ang dating m s black and white! Love love love it!!! And i love the blue shoess too
ReplyDeleteLove the colorful outfit! Parang gypsy na hindi! hihi.Basta, I like it!
ReplyDeleteThank you girls! :D
ReplyDelete