One of my friends, who's a certified lover of all things Organic and Natural asked for an organic lipstick as present for Christmas Day-she said it's hard to find one locally. Unluckily, I don't know where to find one either! I've been racking my brain trying to find that thing in here and I almost resorted to ordering from international shopping sites, but thank God Virginia Olsen sent me some samples of their new Pure Organics Lip Crème range. I can't wait to share this good news with her! (And with you guys as well!)

Pure Organics Lip Crème is the newest line to join Virginia Olsen's growing makeup roster. Made with all- natural ingredients such as Jojoba Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Rosehip Seed Oil, and Sunflower Oil to soothe, protect, and hydrate lips, and the rich, pigmented hues are naturally derived from fruit pigments.

See the complete shade selection after the break! :)











Pure Organics Lip Crème is at P399.00. It is available via Virginia Olsen's official website and The Ramp at Crossings.

Please visit VIRGINIA OLSEN on Facebook for more information about this product.