I don't know why, but this box makes me feel proud for the fact that Belo is a Filipino and her clinic and drugstore brands are undoubtedly very, very successful. If I'm not mistaken, she's one of the few notable true- blue Filipinos in the field of business, at least in our country. This is why I support her products wholeheartedly. She's one of the persons to look up to if one desires to be successful in the business of beauty. :)

Belo is the featured brand of Glamourbox for February. Also, I'd gladly bring this box with me to my summer escapades and you'll see why in the unboxing. Click READ MORE to see why!


Tadah! Glamourbox's special edition beauty box contains just the right things you need to enjoy summer. All you need is a plane ticket and a summer destination and you're good to go!

Let's look at the products one by one:

Oh good news again, this box features full- sizes of each and every beauty item. We have the Belo Sun Expert SPF 50 PA+++ Transparent Mist (P449.75) that I think my boyfriend will love, Sun Expert SPF 40 PA+++ for the face (P329.75) for me, and SPF 60 PA+++ for the body (P459.75) for my mom.

You all know that I am an advocate of morena skin, but I still use whitening products, but only and especially on the parts that need to be WHITE like my underarms. I got the roll- on (P89.75) and aerosol (P179.75) version of Belo Whitening Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, and the Clinically- Formulated Underarm Whitening Cream (P799.75) that I've been curious about. I started using them last week. Hope they work on me!

Total value of the box is P2,308.50 and subscription only costs P595.00. Clearly, one gets more than what he/she pays for, not to mention all the products in this box are so apt for the season. Looking forward to the next box!

Please visit GLAMOURBOX on Facebook for more information and to know how to subscribe.