L'Oreal Papillon False Lash Effect Mascara Review


Here's a review on L'Oreal Papillon False Lash Effect Mascara.

Price: P695.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Available in all leading drugstores and department stores

THE VERDICT

I've always been averse to comb applicators because they are so gimmicky. I have no beef with product gimmicks as long as they're well-thought-of and well- made! I think brands should look up to L'Oreal Papillon's False Lash Effect Mascara should they want to use comb applicators in their mascaras because dang, L'Oreal planned it out too well.

L'OREAL PAPILLON FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA IN DETAIL

This top- selling mascara in Europe is inspired by Butterflies. L'Oreal said that it features the exclusive, innovative Butterfly Wand that coats each lash evenly and the smooth, cocoon- like mascara formula delivers amazing length and volume. Formula is waterproof and it comes in one shade, Black.

Unleash your lashes' beautiful potential when you click READ MORE!

Our lashes-if you look at yours closely-have a wing like shape: They are tapered in the corner and slowly fan out outwards. The Butterfly Wand is simply based on that and its shape follows the natural curve of the lashes. The wand comes with long and short bristles: The short ones are compact enough to deliver great volume while the long ones can be used to lengthen lashes and separate or fan them-this feature makes the product suitable for those with small or big eyes and sparse or thick lashes. It looks like a PRO product, but don't be intimidated-it's very easy to use--just use it like how you'd use comb or brush applicators. 

The mascara has the perfect cream-liquid consistency that doesn't clump and it applies very evenly and settles quickly. The mascara and wand go so well with each other in my opinion.

L'OREAL PAPILLON FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA IN ACTION

Bare Lashes

One coat

Two Coats

Three coats

The mascara really hugs the lashes-it doesn't clump when you curl your lashes and you have the mascara on. Check out how it gave my lashes that beautiful fanned- out effect. It also feels very light and keeps lashes curled for at least an hour or two.

Symmetry is the secret to the beauty of all things and this is what you get from this mascara.

Clump- free goodness! The mascara has a jet- black hue and it darkens the base of your lashes for deeper- looking eyes.

Staying power is pretty awesome: It's waterproof and can withstand extreme sweat and it doesn't smear when your lids get oily, but it comes off easily with makeup remover. This is one great mascara and I will definitely repurchase because by far, it's the only drugstore mascara that really performs like a pro and it's the only one that made my uneven- looking monolid eyes look even!

L'OREAL PAPILLON FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA RATING

Please visit L'OREAL PARIS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. Surprisingly, I've never heard of this product until this post. This mascara looks amazing and it promises a lot. It made your lashes flare out so seemingly. I'm definitely getting my hands on this product!

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome fanned-out effect! It took three coats to get your lashes that thick, while Maybelline The Falsies usually achieves the same effect with less effort. Yun lang nga, The Falsies' wand design is different because there are more bristles and they are packed closer together. That's why the fanning out isn't so good. But this mascara would be good for a healthy amount of lashes that just need spreading. --Matromao

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may seem like a waste of product but try to wipe the wand once on a tissue paper to remove excess product. The wand will perform better with just enough product on it. I love the butterfly wing wand

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wand is definitely unique! I lurve it! <3 Clump-free after three coats? That's crazy good! I will check this out immediately! Thanks for the review! xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed it really looks clump-free and light weight !

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow your lashes look gorgeous! :) I've seen other bloggers rave about this too. I have short and wispy lashes and I am tempted to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this product is one of the mascaras that is hyped in Youtube and its really great specially when I saw your pictures it really longate and volumized your eyelashes worth the trying for ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely going to try this out after I empty my current mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazeballs! Clump-free nga, and it really spreads the lashes. I'll buy this!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! this reminds me of the revlon lash potion mascara! but this gives more length i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! That's an amazing mascara there! I so like waterproof mascaras. I think may papalit na sa favorite kong great lash mascara of maybelline.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This kind of mascara is unknown to me, thanks for introducing it. The applicator is really a work of art, well-thought of and well made:)Performance,quality,and experience 5/5,definitely a must try! I'll also recommend it to my sis who is more into make-ups:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been wanting to buy Majolica Majorca mascaras, but this made me think twice. Now, what should I buy?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. apparently, this is my first time to know about this product, wow this is definitely a must try, never actually met a mascara that gives that MUCH fanned out effect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim: yup! my mom and I love it! :D

    Ela: Majolica's pretty good too! Ack! I can't decide as well haha!

    Jen: Hope she likes it! :)

    Marielle: Well Great Lash is a good one too and I couldn't understand why it was pulled out here! :(

    Rizza: let me know how you like it! :D

    Sunshine: It gives a decent amount of length so I recommend it! :)

    Patty: welcome! :)

    Majorie: My technique is I push the wand on one side of the tube before pulling it out completely to get rid of the excess. That way, I get the right amount without wasting product. :)

    Matromao: not really a fan of the falsies, honestly. Colossal and Great lash gal here!

    Zoe: Enjoy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)