A New The Beauty Junkee Is On Its Way :)



I've been contemplating on a blog layout change because my current one is so year 2000. Times have changed and I need to say goodbye to it. Thanks Sara and Alfie for this design-it served me well for the last 3 (or 4?) years. :)

Now welcome to The Beauty Junkee version 5.0. :)


Here's a sneak peek of my new blog layout and it will be installed this week so apologies if you will experience temporary errors while browsing. It's all for the good and all for your better reading experience.

Once the design has been installed, I'll orient everyone on it.

P.S. This layout will be Mobile and tablet responsive too!

Watch out for a brighter, better The Beauty Junkee! :)

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Woohoo! Excited for a newly revamped The Beauty Junkee! Looking forward. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Can't wait!! Using mobile though so i haven't if it's already up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey for mobile and tablet responsive layout! I usually read and comment on your blog either with my phone or tablet so this is a good news. I'm excited for the new and better look of your blog, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty! we can't wait ms. m! thebeautyjunkee v2.0! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for that new blog layout! Looking forward for the brighter, better The Beauty Junkee. I know all of us are very ecxited as much as you are Ms. Martha:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I feel so excited for you! It's time to level up! And I'm also very curious about what colors, fonts, etc. you will use for the new layout (hehe I'm nerdy like that) as well as what the new "feel" of the blog will be. Surely despite this sort of rebranding, TBJ will still be one of the most informative and entertaining local beauty blogs that I religiously follow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for the new look of TBJ. Based on the sneak peek, it looks so posh! (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the new look of your blog! I can easily browse it thru my phone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw your post in FB and I'm so thrilled about it! :) It looks so neat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, girls!

    Jessy: Aww, sweet! Thanks, dear. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)