Suesh Large Floral Vanity Case Review


After 4 years, I decided to retire my good ol' Pink traincase; it's still pretty useful, but looks really worn and is pretty dirty already, not to mention it cannot accommodate my growing makeup collection anymore. Suesh sent my way this vanity case and it came right in time when I thought about replacing my old one! Will muse about my thoughts on this case below.


Suesh Floral Vanity Case (with code number CC D2627) is a large case for the serious makeup lover. First off, I love the print and it perfectly suits my room's theme, which is Victorian. Metal trimmings are demi- matte, except for the closures and despite the size, it is surprisingly lightweight yet doesn't look and feel cheap. Just a little concern: the key slots feel a bit stiff inside and it takes me a while to lock the case, therefore I think it's best that you see this product in actual before purchasing so you can test out the slots.

Here are the accessories that come with the case. We have a shoulder strap, small, medium, and big slots to create smaller spaces in the trays to personalize the case further, and keys to keep your precious babies safe.

 Now we're inside the case. Say hello to the topmost trays.

If you slide the topmost trays to the side, you'll see that one side has another similar layer except the other, but the latter has more depth. The basement of the case is wide, big, and deep, perfect for housing large brush sets and sponges. Btw, the trays slide in and out fluidly.

The slots are secured by creases on the walls of the trays. The walls are lined with foam, giving them a matte, chic look; it's just a lil' prone to dirt and makeup stain though.

 The thing with this giant slot is, it got stuck at the base so I had to force it out. :p

Now here's all the makeup in my former case, placed in Suesh Floral Vanity Case. My babies can finally breathe and there's space for more! :D

The strap is lightweight yet feels durable and it's good that it came with a shoulder pad so the entire thing will rest comfortably on my shoulders.

Left- old case; Right- new case

Suesh Large Floral Vanity Case, I say, has the perfect size for beauty bloggers and beauty lovers because it's very roomy, but quite easy to store. Except for the boo-boo with the giant slot, I'd still say that this is a pretty great case because it feels sturdy and the chic floral patterns inspire me for my makeup looks everyday.

Suesh Large Floral Vanity Case retails at P3,500.00 Visit SUESH MAKEUP TOOLKIT on Facebook  for more information about this product; Visit their website HERE to order.

Post a Comment

24 Comments

  1. Ow, The price is quiet good for the quality. I know that Suesh provide good quality and durable make up organizer. I am planning to but one this coming Christmas for my make up babies
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The design looks very chic and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's super nice, I should probably invest in them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes because a great case protects your makeups better. :)

      Delete
  4. I want to buy a vanity case some day. If my makeup would still grow in number. :) I so love the print too. And I didn't expect it to be that affordable. Is there a smaller one nga pala? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks really nice! And I love the fact that you can switch up the dividers to your liking. I'd like to give my sister a train case so she'll be able to keep all her makeup items relatively organized! Haha. I might check this one out. Thanks for this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup! that's one of the best features of this case; the customizable slots! :D

      Delete
  6. im planning to get their plain black one ms m..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very lovely! How i wish someday i get to own one of those too. But i dont have lots of makeup collection so for now i will just settle with girly pouches. Enjoy your new traincase Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the print! I'm also planning to get the ones with lights so i don't have to get a separate mirror with lights. Pangarap ko talagang magkaron ng lighter mirror eh! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suesh offer many pretty vanity cases. Just enjoying looking at them and thinking what it feels like to own one. Hehe. Anyway, I love your floral vanity case that surely a great home to your beauty stuffs and more!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. it's probably good to buy this kind of kit, it's an investment also eh, for our precious make ups. hehehe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes a great investment really means shelling out of cash.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute the floral print. Very girly-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the floral print and how sturdy it looks! Suesh is very reliable talaga! My humble (as in humble talaga) makeup collection is housed in a F21 vanity pouch. Hindi na yata ako aabot sa traincase. Matanda na kasi ako pero makeup newbie parin, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)