BEAUTY BULLETIN: New goodies + Win a round trip to Korea and a shopping spree!


Great Friday to everyone! Before I run errands and end my day by watching PETA's Josephine (please watch it!), I'll spill the deets on the newest beauty products to hit the shelves and the second leg of Etude House's successful Makeup Up and Away contest!

Mary Kay launches new products for killer eyes, brows, and lips. Gel Semi- Matte lipstick is a soft, soothing lipstick that promises intense, long- wearing color, but without the dryness and flaking caused by matte lipstick, thanks to the innovative gel technology.


Lash Intensity, a new mascara, promises to magnify, lengthen, multiply, and volumize lashes in one go. It promises 80% increase in length and 200% additional volume with its high- impact pigment and double impact brush.

Mary Kay Eyeliner is a classic liner with a soft texture and in a retractable packaging. It features, intense, treated pigments, making it last longer.

Mary Kay Eyebrow Definer is a classic eyebrow pencil that claims to have a creamy waterproof formula.

These products are now available via any authorized Mary Kay beauty consultant. Please visit MARY KAY PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about these products.

Something new from Origins: The best- seller Andrew Weil for Origins Mega Mushroom Skin Relief is dressed up for the season; the limited edition floral- printed box and bottle is now available for all Mega Mushroom fans. Meanwhile Ginzing, the line loved by Millennials, offers the new Energy- Boosting Treatment lotion, a toner/setting spray/facial mist that perks up skin at any moment. For more information about these products, just visit ORIGINS PHILIPPINES on Facebook.

Now on its second year, Etude House Makeup Up and Away promo is even brighter and better. This time, 10 lucky winners will be flown to Seoul, South Korea for a one-of-a-king Etude House princess experience plus P10,000 shopping spree at Etude House Philippines. For more information, just visit ETUDE HOUSE PHILIPPINES On Facebook.

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. Can't wait to get my gel semi-matte lipstick from MaryKay!!!!!! Oh my. But the Etude House promo is really wonderful, hoping I have a pink card and money to buy the 1K worth products of etude. Waaaaaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited about your thoughts on Mary Kay! It's a brand I don't know much about, but I have heard raves about their matte foundations! :) And that Etude House promo looks fantastic! Korea has always been one of the destinations on my bucketlist because I used to be a huge Kpop fan, and I'm still a big fan of K-dramas nowadays! EH is also one of the best Korean cosmetics lines based on my experience! Definitely checking out the mechanics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!!! would love to win a travel to Korea and a P10k shopping spree from Etude House... so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post Ms. Martha. Will check Etude House facebook regarding their promo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have reviews about Mary Kay's products? would love to read those. <3 really want to try Origin's but too pricey :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Mary Kay foundations! It's the only MK product I've tried so far but it's really good! Thanks for sharing the Etude House promo. The winners would be so lucky to get those prizes! I wanna join that contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you swatching those Mary Kay products? I would love to see them in action!<3 Thanks for sharing the Etude House promo. Right now, I feel envious of the lucky winners who would get the chance to a trip to Korea plus the makeup shopping spree! I would definitely join the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't planning on buying the new lippies from etude house but because of the promo I might try them. wala munang merienda hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mary Kay is a brand that I only eyed out back in college due to limited funds. :( I only got to try them out when my mom gave me a bunch of their lipsticks and blush. I must say that their lipsticks are just... wow!!! The color payoff is really good and the shades just complement my skin. I am excited to try their new products out. I'll try and participate to Etude House's promo. Wish me luck Miss Martha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)