Nippon Esthetic Blending Sponge Review + Price

Here's a review on Nippon Blending Sponge.

PRICE: P400.00
FROM: a makeup workshop by Rick Calderon
OTHER LOCATIONS: Please visit Nippon Esthetic on Facebook for a complete list of retailers

THE VERDICT:

My 4- year old Beauty Blender has already seen better days and it's time for it to retire. I've found a good alternative through BYS Blending Sponge and it's great, but I've recently found an exact alternative and that is Nippon Esthetic Blending Sponge; looks like no Beauty Blender for me as long as this is around!


NIPPON ESTHETIC BLENDING SPONGE IN ACTION

For P400.00, you get two blending sponges and a trial size of the sponge cleaner. Awesome steal, right? This set can probably last you more than 5 years or so, depending on how frequent you use the sponge; even less if you are a makeup artist. But for the value of the entire set, I can't complain and wouldn't mind spending P400.00 again for another set!

The softness and bounce of these sponges are pretty similar to Beauty Blender already; such a breeze to use and delivers an even finish. No color bleeding when washed and no rubbery smell. I like the black color too! If wet, the sponges tend to stiffen for a bit like Beauty Blender, but after a few minutes and when dried up for a bit with a towel, the sponges go back to its bouncy, soft state.

This is 90% a dupe of Beauty Blender and I definitely recommend it to foundation wearers and sponge users!

NIPPON ESTHETIC BLENDING SPONGE RATING

Comments

  1. Their pink tear drop sponge is great too and it is only Php80.00.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i get this? I've read a lot of good reviews about Nippon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis you can shop at their website at http://www.nipponesthetic.com/ but I got mine at http://beautymnl.com/....promise they're good.

      Delete
  3. And it was such a steal because it came up with free sponge cleanser. A lot of bloggers compared this with Beauty blender. Another reason to buy this is because, you recommended it too Ms.M. Yung tig 88 pesos lang sa daiso ang natry ko, I already throw it away kasi parang it only absorb the liquid foundation :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this post Ms. Martha, yup, mura na nga to, may cleanser pang kasama eh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm I think I'm gonna get this one instead of the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. This is an awesome deal altogether! I sure hope it doesn't get out of stock, specially since it's already 13th month pay season and everyone's spending on themselves a little! I also like how it's black!!! Looks very professional! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Would definitely get this one! I've been looking for a great dupe for beauty blender but I only find something that's about 75% comparable. This set is definitely a steal! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post! :)