Want To Learn/enhance your makeup skills? Book Now With Make Up For Ever
If you love Make Up For Ever, there's a reason for you to love it even more. Ladies and gents, say hello to Make Up For Ever's on- counter makeup service menu.
Mr. Patrick Alcober showcasing his brow skills
For every purchase requirement, you can take advantage of either Make Up For Ever's on- counter service or makeup lesson; choose whether you want to know how to get brows on fleek, do artistic makeup, or enhance your makeup party skills.
It's always a great time brushing up on and discovering new makeup skills with friends who share your love for makeup!
Also, Make Up For Ever's Ultra HD line is made even better; the foundation has been reformulated for maximum performance, plus Ultra HD lip primer and skin booster, which have skin care + primer properties, have been introduced. More about these products soon!
To inquire about the makeup service, please visit MAKE UP FOREVER PHILIPPINES on Facebook.





This is just in time since I want to purchase their Hd foundation. I appreciate that more cosmetic brands are putting a makeup lesson or short class on their stores. It helps in knowing more about the brand and the product you purchased from them. It is pretty good deal. Hope I can wait your review about their products before I purchased :D
ReplyDeleteWow! This is awesome! Would want to have a lessons if ever I'll purchase. Is this forever? Or just for the moment?
ReplyDeleteI wish they have the same offerings in malaysia.
ReplyDeleteI would love to enroll in a makeup class, but my financial issues won't allow. Hoping someday I can have my formal lessons and certificate too.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Before it is just MAC now MUFE has this service too! A super big heart for that!
ReplyDeleteAs much as I love to learn on makeup lesson, I dont have extra money to buy makeup from them. Maybe someday, ipon ipon muna. Thanks for this post Ms M.
ReplyDeleteThis is something to look forward to. I am very much interested in tying their HD Foundation bec of my acne dark marks.
ReplyDeleteThis is something to look forward to. I am very much interested to try their HD Foundation bec of my acne dark marks.
ReplyDeleteI would love to learn but hindi accessible ang area. Thanks for this info, Ms. Martha. :)
ReplyDelete-Maria Victoria Siasat
Wow this is awesome! Love how they have a makeup service!
ReplyDelete