Say Happy Mother's Day, the Avon Way


Mother's Day is coming up and if you still have no idea what to give mom on her special day, then call your Avon lady and check out my recos!


Avon Jewelry's Mother's Day- inspired design will surely put a smile on her face; grab any of these nickel- free jewelries and surprise mom. My personal pick is the earrings set with a cute note!

Mom will appreciate a new bag and fragrance so why not give her this leatherette handbag or an Imari Roll- On fragrance, one of Avon's best- selling perfumes for ladies.

So which one will you give mom on Mother's Day?

For more information about these products, visit AVON PHILIPPINES on Facebook.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. True! There are so many great things to buy from Avon. Aside from perfumes and jeweleries which I know my Mom would love both. I also like to give my Mom, a makeup or underwear from Avon. Those are also great gift ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... for now, I might just give my mom a cake and a great big hug. Happy mother's day to your mom, Ms Martha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to your Mom Ms M and also to my fellow Mom. Ang cute ng earring set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my how much is this? I wanna have it for myself as well. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the earrings, that are too cute! and the witty notes are also on point.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i do love their accessories they look classic and I found them very affordable! I would love to get myself and my mother a matching earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)