Here's a review on Mise En Scene Perfect Shampoo and Perfect Serum Treatment.

PRICE: Shampoo- Around P300.00+; Treatment- Around P400.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at Althea Korea's official website

THE VERDICT:

I randomly got this Mise En Scene shampoo and treatment duo from an Althea box I received, and boy, I was addicted the first time I used it; it made my hair really soft and it smelled very pretty to boot, the fiancé even had to comment and say "Your hair smells like a bouquet of flowers." Emoji with heart eyes! :D


WHAT IS IT?

Mise En Scene is a hair care line by Korean skin care giant, Amore Pacific, the same company that produced Laneige. Perfect Serum Shampoo and Treatment contain a cocktail of 7 oils (Marula, Argan, Camellia, Jojoba, Coconut, Olive, and Apricot) to effectively repair, smooth, and revive damaged hair.

L-R: shampoo and treatment

Both products have a concentrated formula: the shampoo is a pearlized, rich liquid and the conditioner, a fluffy cream. A little amount is enough to get the most out of the two and they smell like flowers in full bloom during springtime.

HOW IT IS? HOW DOES IT WORK?

Despite the rich formula, this duo NEVER makes my hair feel heavy, sticky, and oily; I particularly love it for what it does to my dry, nearly dead locks: it softens the ends effectively, thus getting rid of the messy, dry, frizzy look. Also, I love using this when I have to be out the whole day and when I'm going to workout to keep my scalp and locks smelling pretty.

I already emptied both products and was looking forward to repurchasing, but I can't find it on Althea anymore. Althea, please bring it back because this is a really good hair care brand! :( 

I recommend it to anyone who seriously wants to sport soft, good- smelling hair the entire day; if you spot this anywhere, go grab it!

MISE EN SCENE PERFECT SERUM SHAMPOO AND TREATMENT RATING

Please visit ALTHEA KOREA PHILIPPINES to view the rest of Mise En Scene products.