Peach Pretty with Benefit Galifornia Box O' Powder Blush Review, Swatch, Price

Here's a review on Benefit Galifornia Box O' Powder Blush.

PRICE: P1,600.00 (original size)
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all Benefit boutiques

 THE VERDICT:

Peach has made a huge comeback this year; everyone's into the peachy look nowadays! If you've been meaning to expand your Peach collection, check out Benefit Galifornia, the newest to join the gang of the best- selling Box O' Powders!


WHAT IS IT?

Galifornia is described as a 'Golden Pink blush'; this is just a deluxe sample; the original one looks something like this:

So pretty, right?

HOW IS IT? WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?

Galifornia is more of a warm peach to me with a hint of pink; I'm guessing that with the original one, this will have a gold overlay due to the embedded sun with gold shimmer. It has a matte finish and is very pigmented; it's like a warmer version of Coralista.

Galifornia looks amazing on warm skin and I love how it gives a pop of peach to the cheeks, and how it makes the overall complexion look sunny and golden. It is also long- wearing- I tried rubbing off the swatch, but it took a few rubs for it to come off! Wow!

Just like the rest of the Box O' Powders, this is laced with fragrance; it smells like a tropical drink!

Have you tried this blush already?

BENEFIT GALIFORNIA BOX O' POWDER BLUSH RATING

Please visit BENEFIT COSMETICS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about this product.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. You look so fresh ate martha, ang lakas maka blooming! Benefit is really my dream make up collection #1 talaga sila, kung yung iba ang tatanungin maybe pipiliin nila mga tarte, katvond, marc jacobs, hourglass, becca etc. pero ako ang pinaka pinapangarap ko talaga etong benefit! I really want them lalo na pagdating sa packaging. Kaya lang hanggang dream lang talaga sila for me kasi I cant afford. Siguro kailangan pa kumayod ng mga 5 years pa. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how peach is making its comeback lately! It gives us this natural glowy and sun-kissed looking skin without making us look like we're wearing anything! Benefit's blushes are widely used 'cause the quality is good. From the packaging to the staying power. No wonder people save up for benefit products! You look flawless in the photo, Ms. Martha! I love how the blush makes you look really natural and elegantly beautiful without making you look like you have make-up on. Thank you for sharing this, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god ang ganda :* :* :* Gusto ko na nyan ayaw ko na ng lip & cheek tint hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shade and also the packaging! Benefit cosmetics never failed to amazed me with their products! Thanks a lot, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. High end make up is really a must for you to get the natural look that you want to have. Bagay na bagay sa morena. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the products of Benefit! They offering a wide range of makeup products that is so affordable and it has a good quality and a very artistic packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Benefit is always amazing when it comes to packaging. I have Coralista which is a gift..it is somewhat shimmery. It is a good thing that peach is a good option aside from a blush pink color for the cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my everyday blusher, bought this on my birthday because Sephora has birthday promo so I decided to buy this, the best thing I ever tries so far! And I tried finding a duper for this, but I have no luck, guess I need to make this lasts lol!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)