Comfy, plush lipsticks from Max Factor
Here's a review on Max Factor Colour Elixir Velvet Matte Lipsticks.
PRICE: P595.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in all leading department stores, drugstores, and supermarkets
THE VERDICT:
Some fresh new deliveries from Max Factor called Colour Elixir Velvet Matte Lipstick and WHAT IS THIS?!?!?! A universal lip liner?!?!
WHAT IS IT:
Colour Elixir Velvet Matte is the newest from Max Factor; it promises a soft, satin-matte finish and a velvet feel. It comes in 8 shades.
Colour Elixir Universal Lip Liner is an invisible for the lips that help prevent color bleeding for a perfect pout.
HOW IS IT? WHAT DO THE PRODUCTS LOOK LIKE?
FLAME
A warm- toned peach.
DESIRE
A red-orange shade.
BLUSH
Fuchsia shade.
The lipsticks are buttery and deposit intense color in on swipe; it's very comfortable too. While the name says VELVET MATTE, it is satin to me even when the product has settled; it's not velvet matte to me, not even demi- matte so I think the product has to be renamed though.
I'm also wearing Colour Elixir Universal Lip Liner; it's just hard to pinpoint where the line actually begins and ends because it is invisible, but I like it still because it matches all of my lipsticks and prevents one thing that I hate about wearing lipstick: color bleeding.
Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick is great for those with dry lips and those who want pigmented lipsticks with a comfortable, soft feel while Colour Elixir Universal Lip Liner is great for those who are not lip liner lovers, but still need one for better- looking lips!
MAX FACTOR COLOUR ELIXIR VELVET MATTE LIPSTICK AND UNIVERSAL LIP LINER RATING
Please visit MAX FACTOR PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more details about this product.





Flame looks the best on you in my IMHO! Lovely!
ReplyDeleted pako nkagamit ng max factor...i have my fave na kasi eh ehehe, but that one looks good too! d sya ganun na sobrang palaban na lippies..prang pasweet lang sya sa labi..its intimately cute.
ReplyDeleteOwwwh! I love that 3 shades that you got! It’s not look matte on the photo. 😊
ReplyDeleteI really like the warm tone of Flame on you, Ms. Martha! The other shades are poppin' as well! Still shiny though. I do agree that maybe they should reconsider renaming this line. Thanks for this, Ms. Martha!
ReplyDeleteYup also agree that Flame looks good on you. I prefer the Blush color. My concern is their staying power.
ReplyDeleteI never tried max factor. Pricey din pala sya but it looks really good especially yung fuschia shade! 😊
ReplyDeleteMax Factor in Flame suite on you, mag kalapit sa skin tone mo, I love it too.
ReplyDelete