OMG! You can finally clean your makeup brush in just 1 minute + Youtube Video

Here's a review on Miracleaner Makeup Brush Cleaner.

PRICE: P1,650.00
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at @miracleanerph on Instagram

 THE VERDICT:

If you've seen that mechanical brush cleaning device floating in the interwebs, yes, it's finally here through Peach Maiden Miracleaner. They sent me a sample last week and it has changed my life since then (cries tears of joy). Thanks to this device, cleaning has been such a breeze! Demo below!


WHAT IS IT:

Miracleaner is pretty similar to Stylpro Cleaner, the one that Jeffree Star and Laura Lee reviewed; the only difference is the design of the spinner.

Here are the inclusions of the product: Rinsing bowl, spinner, spindle, two AAA batteries, user manual, and brush collar set.

Miracleaner comes in two colors: Panda Black and Peach.

HOW IS IT? IS IT EFFECTIVE?

This is how the spinner, spindle, and collars go together; you should choose a collar that fits the handle of the brush; make sure the collar grips the brush so it won't fly off when washing. The spinner spins REAL FAST, btw.

Here. This photo shows you how FAST the spinner spins.

Here's my brush after rinsing.

Now here's a step by step:

1. Put liquid soap and water in the bowl; to know how much water you must put, it should not exceed the bristles.
2. Spin the brush for 10 seconds; don't go beyond it as the brush may be ruined.
3. Personally, I still rinse the brush in clean water even if the product instructs to dry it after soap washing.
4. Dry the products by spinning it just above the water.

PROS:

1. It cleans brushes FAST! I have over 50 brushes and it takes me around 2 hours to finish rinsing and overnight for drying; Miracleaner made everything possible in 45 minutes flat (1 hour if I have music on and I'm pretending to be in a music video).
2. It dries brushes in 10 seconds. HOLY.
3. The kit does is easy to maintain.
4. Kit is not heavy nor bulky.

CONS:

1. You only have one bowl for washing and rinsing, and you'd have to change the water every single time for the next brush.

SOLVE IT: Get a back- up bowl for rinsing.

2. Brush Collars have quite a grip and requires effort to install in and out of the brushes; this is a minor problem though.

3. There are some stains that it can't remove thoroughly like old foundation stains and you will need to manually remove it after spinning.

TIPS:
1. Brushes will fan out after cleaning so insert them back into their covers or buy a brush shaper to revert them back to shape.
2. While rinsing, move the brush up and down slightly to make sure that the top and bottom parts are covered
3. Don't push the brush all the way to the bottom to a point that it's touching the bowl already. Otherwise, your brushes will get whacked!

Overall, I love this thing because it made my life easier by saving me more time from washing brushes. Time is important to me because I have a lot of stuff to attend to. So glad that finally, this product came to the Philippines. This is one of the Internet sensation products that's worth the try!

Live demo and Tagalog review of this product now on my Youtube channel:

Click HERE for the demo

Have you tried this product already? Are you willing to buy it? Share your thoughts.

MIRACLEANER MAKEUP BRUSH CLEANER RATING

Please visit MIRACLEANER PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more details about this product.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. and now I'm adding it to my cart lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice! I super love it! Kaso super mahal. 😭

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW! less work! hahaha, ganda nyan ha! great product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you can also buy a separate bowl for rinsing. I don't know why but it reminds me of the air purifiers at home though XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. UYYYY! Sobrang bet ko po 'to! This has got to be one of the best new innovations for this year! really happy someone came up with this concept then brought it to life. This will surely make our lives sooo much easier! Thanks for this, Ms. Martha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Urgh yes. I need this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already watched some reviews about tbis including yours sobrang effortless and nice neto kaso wala pa akong brushes kaya uunahin ko muna magkaron ng brushes bago ko pag ipunan to 😊

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whaaaa need ko nito ang hirap mag patuyo ng mga brush lalo na pag makapal.I will check sa IG nila.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)