What I Love Buying the most at Miniso


When everyone's raving about Miniso's toners, mirrors, and makeup, I can only rave about one thing with the brand; the moment I tried it, I had to get more. The thing is, I am not alone; a lot love it too and I find myself scouring different Miniso branches just to restock just because it's always out of stock in major Miniso branches.

What's this product I'm talking about?



Miniso Ultra Seamless underwear! This thing is legit! I've switched to mostly seamless underwear for comfort and to minimize friction on the skin to prevent darkening. I discovered this product when I was at Miniso and I immediately had to change for girly reasons and my eyes caught this product, I bought it, changed, and it was love!

It's my affordable alternative to Uniqlo's airism/seamless underwear. I love this more because it has a seamless band that keeps it from riding up and down my peach; I also love that it offers full support;  It comes in basic colors.

I highly recommend it and I bet my bottom dollar, you will love it!

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. Nasa magkano po kaya to ???
    Mukhang maganda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Ms Martha! May I know the price of this? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna try this. Nung nakita ko to kagabi sa haul mo sa ig live mo, sabi ko, bibili nga ako neto kase nagustuhan ni Ms M eh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg bibili ako nito Ms. Martha!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nakita ko din ito sa miniso sa sm north. Muka nga syang maganda. Kelangan ko nito pag nakasuot ako ng leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is one of the hidden gems in miniso!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to try this Ms. Martha!!! Sayang I was in Miniso the other day! This is best for dresses too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, thanks for sharing this .I am going to check this out at the Miniso in SM Bf

    ReplyDelete
  9. First time ko nalaman na may underwear pala sa miniso. Akala ko puro makeup lang sila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow Miniso products are a huge 💓💓💓 mura at worth the quality na din. I really love everything about miniso I really love the We Bare Bears collab❤ super cute packaging din. Havent bought this yet but planning to buy some for my momma since she had been l9oking for the perfect undies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How i wish we have a Miniso store here in our place. Gusto ko nyan huhuhu!Anyway, thanks for always updating us with good finds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great nga. Magagamit din ba yan pag meron tayo? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been loving looking at Miniso's shelves and their products. I've seen them..their boxers, panties and bras but never get to really try them for I don't know if they are really worth buying.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)