Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in Poet: lightweight, long- lasting liquid matte!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Poet

PRICE: 39AUD (Approximately P1,500+)
FROM: Sephora, Melbourne, Australia
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available online at anastasiabeverlyhills.com

THE VERDICT:

I've heard a lot of good stuff about Anastasia's fabled liquid lipsticks; a lot loved it for the range of beautiful colors it offers and the noteworthy, long- lasting, pigmented finish; this is one of my target purchases in Sephora along with ABH Glow Kit. I've been trying this for months now since I purchased it and I'm liking the lightweight, lasting, pigmented finish!


Ingredients

Anastasia Liquid Lipstick is a pigmented, smudge- proof, long- wearing liquid lipstick that comes in 45 shades. 

The product comes with a rounded applicator, which rebelled from the usual doe- foot applicator of most liquid lipsticks; it's something new, but I can't say it's superior to the doe- foot applicator; both do the same purpose and that is to apply and spread liquid lipstick.

Poet is apparently a popular shade, at least in Sephora Melbourne; it's a mauve-y warm plum with a matte finish. The shade starts off a bit cooler, then it eventually deepens into this unique color; reminds me of my favorite, discontinued Guerlain KissKiss lipstick shade, Plus Que Jamais, but only in a matte finish.

Anastasia's liquid lipstick shades have this singular underlying undertone to them, which is mauve; they also appear uniformly warm and rosy in hue; I had a hard time choosing a shade because it's like I already have most of the colors Anastasia offered, but Poet stood out.

The lipstick has a soft, spreadable light cream texture; it's non-sticky, not patchy, and sets quickly into a matte finish and feels light on the lips even if you layer it on; it's also pigmented so no need to layer it on. Staying power is very good too; I ate ramen while wearing it and there was only very little fading on the middle of my lip. However, it has a tendency to highlight dryness, but good thing it doesn't make my lips very dry.

I like the formula of Anastasia's liquid lipstick: it's lightweight and very long- lasting; it's one of the longest lasting liquid lipsticks I have, yet removal is quite easy (just use petroleum jelly!). I just wish that there would be more variety with the tones of the shades.

ANASTASIA LIQUID LIPSTICK IN POET RATING

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. The shade is not the usual colors used but you definitely, definitely pulled it off! Bat ganun. Ang galing mo magmodel ng lippie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the color Ms Martha. You look so gorgeous here, grabe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg 😍 Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in Poet is 😍😍😍😍 This kind of purple shade na pwedeng ipang everyday look unlike other purple shade po na pang glam at pang bongga lang 😍😍 anastasia liquid lipstick 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)