Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in Poet: lightweight, long- lasting liquid matte!
Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Poet
PRICE: 39AUD (Approximately P1,500+)
FROM: Sephora, Melbourne, Australia
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available online at anastasiabeverlyhills.com
THE VERDICT:
I've heard a lot of good stuff about Anastasia's fabled liquid lipsticks; a lot loved it for the range of beautiful colors it offers and the noteworthy, long- lasting, pigmented finish; this is one of my target purchases in Sephora along with ABH Glow Kit. I've been trying this for months now since I purchased it and I'm liking the lightweight, lasting, pigmented finish!
Ingredients
Anastasia Liquid Lipstick is a pigmented, smudge- proof, long- wearing liquid lipstick that comes in 45 shades.
The product comes with a rounded applicator, which rebelled from the usual doe- foot applicator of most liquid lipsticks; it's something new, but I can't say it's superior to the doe- foot applicator; both do the same purpose and that is to apply and spread liquid lipstick.
Poet is apparently a popular shade, at least in Sephora Melbourne; it's a mauve-y warm plum with a matte finish. The shade starts off a bit cooler, then it eventually deepens into this unique color; reminds me of my favorite, discontinued Guerlain KissKiss lipstick shade, Plus Que Jamais, but only in a matte finish.
Anastasia's liquid lipstick shades have this singular underlying undertone to them, which is mauve; they also appear uniformly warm and rosy in hue; I had a hard time choosing a shade because it's like I already have most of the colors Anastasia offered, but Poet stood out.
The lipstick has a soft, spreadable light cream texture; it's non-sticky, not patchy, and sets quickly into a matte finish and feels light on the lips even if you layer it on; it's also pigmented so no need to layer it on. Staying power is very good too; I ate ramen while wearing it and there was only very little fading on the middle of my lip. However, it has a tendency to highlight dryness, but good thing it doesn't make my lips very dry.
I like the formula of Anastasia's liquid lipstick: it's lightweight and very long- lasting; it's one of the longest lasting liquid lipsticks I have, yet removal is quite easy (just use petroleum jelly!). I just wish that there would be more variety with the tones of the shades.
ANASTASIA LIQUID LIPSTICK IN POET RATING






The shade is not the usual colors used but you definitely, definitely pulled it off! Bat ganun. Ang galing mo magmodel ng lippie!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love the color Ms Martha. You look so gorgeous here, grabe!
ReplyDeleteOmg 😍 Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in Poet is 😍😍😍😍 This kind of purple shade na pwedeng ipang everyday look unlike other purple shade po na pang glam at pang bongga lang 😍😍 anastasia liquid lipstick 💖💖💖
ReplyDelete