Ultimask Sheet Mask Review: A super unique sheet mask! + Youtube Video

Ultimask Sheet Mask review.

PRICE: P150
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at imguiltyofficial on Instagram

THE VERDICT:

Sheet masking is one of my favorite things to do: it's an affordable way to destress, a one- stop product that delivers all your skin care needs, and the fact that it forces you to lie down and just relax because if not, it will fall off your face.

We're all acquainted with Korean brands when it comes to sheet masks so when Ultimask contacted me and revealed that they're a local sheet mask brand, I was surprised and at the same time, excited to try and see what a Filipino sheet mask brand has to offer. I tried it for one week and I'm amazed with the result!


Ultimask is by I'm Guilty Official, a new local skin care brand specializing in sheet masks; they have quite a following on Instagram and have a number of patrons already.

Ultimask offers the following benefits: Whitening, Moisturizing, and V-Line Lifting. The ingredients feature a lot of citrus extracts, which immediately tells that indeed, it has energizing and lightening properties.

Here's the sheet mask. I mentioned in the title of this post that this is a unique sheet mask and here's why: this mask has ear hooks and a flap that covers the jaw line and upper neck area! Wow! I love the ear hook feature because it allows me to do other things, especially if I can't just lie down and wait for my skin to drink up the essence. The flap is a good feature as well because it ensures that your jaw line and upper neck gets treated too; after all, it's a V-line lifting mask! There are Korean brands that have V lifting promises too, but most of the ones I tried don't necessarily cover the jaw line and I don't like that the mask is often times cut in two!

The sheet mask is not necessarily swimming in essence, but it's saturated enough. The sheet has grooves that possibly helps drive the essence into the skin.

The essence is a clear, emulsion- like fluid with a light fruity floral scent; it's not a strong scent--it's just right.

As for its immediate effect, it's very moisturizing and hydrating, which is a signature of any sheet mask; I also noticed that this gives a slight glass skin effect too. No breakout with this sheet mask so far.

I wondered if the V- lifting promise was really true so I used the product for 1 week to see the effect.

After one week, I was pleasantly surprised!

L- Before
R- 1 week after using a mask

Puffiness, gone! My face looked much firmer and also slimmer! But there's no taut, 'stretched' feeling every time I use this mask. I'm loving the effect!

There are a lot of things to love with Ultimask Sheet Mask; it's a local brand, the innovative format of the mask makes me more mobile and productive, and most of all, the V lifting effect is true! This is a good, instant solution to puffy, bloated cheeks and anytime your face looks dull and needs a lift...literally!

See the sheet mask in action on my new YT vid!


Have you tried this product already? Share your experience!

ULTIMASK SHEET MASK RATING

Visit I'M GUILTY PH on Facebook for more details about this product.

Post a Comment

5 Comments

  1. Wow. The effect on you was indeed noticeable. When you say you used it for a week, you used it every night for 7 days? I'm just curious since I think sheet masks are good to be used 2-3 times a week? The ear hooks makes this even more appealing. Will definitely check this brand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an effective de-puffer hahaha! The difference is really noticeable. Yay to more local skin care products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I love sheet masks too, I like how my skin feels afterwards. Ano guilty pleasure ko? Eating anything with Matcha Green Tea, collecting pens, notebooks, and makeup. There's no such thing as too much makeup. I love that it has ear hooks din.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how your skin looks like after putting on the sheet mask. I love it! Grabe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I joined the IG giveaway for this one but I was shocked to know it's a local brand. Oh my! So I was even more excited to try it out. Hoping *fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)