Chupa Chups is launching something BIG!


I loved eating candies as a kid; I've probably eaten a ton of brands, but there's only one brand that I always kept on going back to and that was Chupa Chups primarily because I hated having sticky fingers and their cola lollipop is one of the best candy flavors on earth; no one does cola- flavored lollipop better than Chupa Chups!

Today, I've finally let go of my candy- eating habit, but when I feel like munching on one, I still go for good ol' Chupa Chups and the flavor? You guessed it.

My favorite candy is celebrating its 60th year today and they came up with something AMAZING to commemorate all their sweet years in the confectionary business and a cool collectible for Chupa Chups fans like me!



Last night, I attended the super fun launch of Chupa Chups' new product at the #ForeverFun event by Chupa Chups at BGC. Aside from the cool fun, games, and overflowing candy, they also unveiled the Super Mega Lolly!

Meet Chupa Chups Super Mega Lolly, the new product by Chupa Chups! This large lollipop- shaped case inspired by the iconic candy contains 40 lollipops; such a cool holiday giveaway and it costs P550.00 only. I know what you're thinking, that it would be cool if it were actually a giant lollipop, but I really can't imagine how I would be able to finish that in one a week (or even a month!) so I'm cool with the 40 lollipops; more reasons to share the fun, right?

You can get Chupa Chups Super Mega Lolly at Shopee starting on their 11.11 sale.

Visit CHUPA CHUPS PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about the product.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. 😍😍😍 Sa akin yung lollipop case and yung 40 pcs. share with kids and kids at heart!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)