Dirty Works Trio of Treats: Weekend body treats!

Dirty Works Trio of Treats review.

PRICE: P820.00
FROM: Freyja, Glorietta 2, Makati City
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at freyja.com

THE VERDICT:

While browsing through the shelves at Freyja's store in Glorietta, this brand caught my eye primarily because I thought it was Soap and Glory, one of my favorite body care brands. I was ecstatic, I thought Soap and Glory is already here, but turned out it is Dirty Works. I tried it anyway because the products smelled so good and I love anything with a pin-up, vintage design. Dirty Works Trio of Treats has instantly become my favorite weekend body treat!



Dirty Works is an affordable body care and cosmetics brand from the UK that is being distributed by Freyja. Dirty Works is known for its generous sizes and stunning fragrant products.

Ingredients

Trio of Treats is a set of Dirty Works' popular Buttery Salt Scrub, Bath Salt, and Body Butter. Internationally, the products are sold individually, but locally, you can only get them as a set.

Bath Salts is perfumed salt crystals that you use to spike bath water and give it relaxing, aromatherapy benefits. Salt is great for relaxing muscles. However, this is more for the UK market because most households have bathtubs. In the Philippines, however, the only time most Filipinos will most likely use bath salt is when they stay overnight in a hotel or they're having a foot soak. That said, I don't really see the need for this product, but it comes with the set. I'll probably gift it to a rich friend whom I know has a bathtub in their house lol. The salts smell very good though!

Buttery Salt Scrub is a soft, creamy scrub with crushed pecan shells as exfoliants; I love that it makes use of a natural exfoliator and not synthetic micro beads. This thing smells so good! It spreads easily and exfoliates well leaving my skin really smooth, but not dry after rinsing.

Body Butter smells terrific and indeed feels like butter! It has a nice, melting texture that feels so nice, soft, and smooth on the body; it's a perfect ending to a lovely bath routine and before going to bed.

The products have a uniform floral vanilla scent; it smells so luxurious and nice.

Dirty Works is a pleasing discovery! Generous sizes, terrific scent, and pretty packaging! I love bath products that smell good because it puts me in a good mood before I start my day. I'm loving the scrub and body butter; I hope they'll be sold separately in the future!

DIRTY WORKS TRIO OF TREATS RATING

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)