NEW: Colourette Browfessional Brow Pomade review + swatches
Colourette Browfessional Brow Pomade review.
PRICE: P349
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available through Colourette pop- up stores and Colourette online
THE VERDICT:
Colourette just released a new brow product just in time for the holidays! I've heard lotsa good stuff about their eyebrow pencils; I actually have it and will try it soon, but for now, let's try these newly- reformulated pots of brow color called Browfessional.
Ingredients
Browfessional is a 2-in-1 brow liner and eyeliner in a smudge- proof formula.
I recall Colourette launching brow gels previously and apparently, it has been relaunched into these new products.
There are three shades available: Chocolate is a reddish brown shade, Latte is a midtone brown shade, and Espresso is a dark chocolate brown shade. The shades are nice and will suit a majority of Filipina skin tones and common hair colors.
Texture of the product is smooth and feels sheer in comparison with regular brow pomades; pigmentation is medium to heavy; it also has a matte finish.
Bare brow
With Browfessional in Espresso
I have never tried the previous formula so I don't have any point of comparison; just this one.
I noticed that you need a few more swipes of the product to get the usual heavy coverage that you'd get from a brow pomade; it has a much silkier texture as well and you have to let it dry for a little bit before spreading all over with a spoolie. Otherwise, you'll just erase the layer you have previously applied; I needed to practice using this product for a bit to get my groove on.
Browfessional gives a more natural- looking brow, with spaces and all, versus an Instagram brow; formula's great though for achieving that bushy brow effect. Staying power is good and it lasts the whole day even on oily skin.
I like the fact that I can get a bushy brow easily with this formula by giving the edge of my brows that effortless, shadowy, hair- like coverage, but in general, when I use brow pomade, I like a thicker, more volumized look. I think Browfessional will work best on ladies with thicker brows who want to use a pomade formula; this will cover up patchy areas without necessarily intensifying already thick brows.
P.S. Colourette's brow-spoolie brush duo is great! I love the width of the brow brush; it's perfect for my brow shape and the common thickness of most Filipina brows.
COLOURETTE BROWFESSIONAL BROW POMADE RATING
Please visit COLOURETTE on Facebook for more information.






Yay! Thanks, Ms. Martha! I've been waiting for this review. I have thick brows eh ��
ReplyDeleteSeems a bit light but I think Espresso could fit me well. :D
ReplyDeleteI find the shade somewhat sim8lar to ellana
ReplyDelete