FAN MAIL FRIDAYS: Beauty influencers I follow


It's getting warmer now; this means that summer is nigh! Good thing I will be away for a beach location in the next few days; I can't wait to feel the sand between my toes!

Ending the week with this interesting question from Breanna:

Hi Martha,
I'm just curious, who are your favorite Beauty Vloggers?
Breanna

Wayne Goss
Photo credit: forbes.com

HEY BREANNA!

Thanks for writing. Believe it or not, I watch Youtube, but more of educational content for the home. crime and punishment documentaries, cat videos, science videos. On rare instances where I watch a beauty video or need to watch one, I turn to them.

 WAYNE GOSS

- Straightforward, smart, full of class; this is why Wayne Goss remains as my most favorite beauty vlogger for years now. He truly knows what he's talking about and I love that he always goes straight to the topic of the video; it saves me a lot of time, gives me exactly the information I need, and the focus gives me enough time to absorb his tips.

Jeffree Star
Photo credit: refinery29.com
JEFFREE STAR

- For pure entertainment and some laughs, I watch Jeffree's videos. He's also brilliant with makeup and reviews, but I visit his channel primarily when I want some fun.

Photo credit: tonisia, Twitter
TONI SIA

- Toni Sia is one of the few Filipina beauty vloggers I watch because she shares smart reviews and is primarily a consumer type of vlogger as she loves trying and buying new makeup even if she receives PR packages all the time; I trust the reviews of these types of vloggers more that's why I watch Toni's videos every now and then.

Toni Sia
Add caption
ANNA CAY

- Anna has AMAZING video quality, which is very pleasing to watch. She also loves luxury makeup like I do and she reviews most of the luxury brands that I personally love and use.

Photo Credtt: Pwitty Girls oon instagram
PWITTY GIRLS OF MNL

- Pwitty Girls is a funny beauty microblog on Instagram; the group is comprised of girls from varying backgrounds, but united by the love of beauty. The reviews on this IG page are funny and witty, and entertainingly honest. I love this page so much that I asked to be part of the group. Watch out for our future reviews! ;)

Who are your favorite beauty vloggers, bloggers, and influencers here and abroad?

**Got a burning question about beauty, makeup, skin care, fitness, blogging, career, marriage, relationships, or anything under the sun? Send me a message via contact form, email me at martha.stabarbara@gmail.com, or shoot me a message at THE BEAUTY JUNKEE OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FAN PAGE.

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Jonna Cielo: Ang gagaling naman nila at ang gaganda.. Talagang nakakainfluence sila. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know them all too! magagaling tlga sila and very prangka sa reviews! they really only brings out the best sa mga beauty products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ay! prang gusto q din i follow and check those vlogger po. Si jefree star nawawatch q na before and super pranka tlga nya pag nagsalita feeling q tuloy ang yabang nya. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly you are one of them po,
    Maybe because your morena too, like me thats why every affordable makeup that you've given a review works on me po,and last time po na I've got a chance to watched your fb live it really hit a spot on me when your talking po about your married life..There are so many beauty bloggers,vloggers and influencer in every social media's,pero ikaw lang po yung nafollow ko na talagang sinusubaybayan ko when it comes on beauty blogging.And i thanked the day na nakita and nafollow po kita here in FB and IG.💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ikaw nmn ang aking beauty influencer ms martha. Dhil po sau natuto ako mag ayos mag make up nadin khit pano. NatutNatuto sa mga brands ng makeup . Ty po .

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom love anna cay and anneclutz. Jefree Star hahaha I don't know how I will react to see him wet his brush with his own saliva.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)