6 Best Products of Flormar


If there's one brand that I wish will become more known and talked about locally, it's Flormar. I've been using their products consistently for years now and I can attest that their products have great quality, but don't cost a lot.

Here are 6 of my favorites that you should definitely check out and add to your Christmas wish list.

6 Best Products of Flormar morena filipina beauty blog

- Creamy matte lipsticks that is bursting with pigmentation. The shades are beautiful as well and it stays on for hours with minimal fading and long- lasting moisture. I love that it doesn't dry out my lips.

6 Best Products of Flormar morena filipina beauty blog

- My most favorite Flormar products 5ever. This is actually my dupe for Kat Von D Lock It Foundation. Staying power is superb and perfect for oily skin!

6 Best Products of Flormar morena filipina beauty blog
3. FLORMAR SATIN MATTE BLUSHES

- High quality matte blushes that don't look chalky, plus it's a favorite of makeup artists as well!


6 Best Products of Flormar morena filipina beauty blog
4. FLORMAR INVISIBLE LOOSE POWDER

- A really good loose powder that I've discovered just recently. This translucent powder yields very little white cast, gives skin a soft focus look, blurs rough texture, doesn't look flat matte and feel dry on the skin, and has pretty good oil control. It's pretty affordable for a good powder!


6 Best Products of Flormar morena filipina beauty blog
5. FLORMAR ILLUMINATING PRIMER

- I have just tried the sachet version of this one and it's pretty good! Mattifying, smoothing, gives skin an even canvas for smoother makeup, and has good oil control: 3 hours before my t-zone oils up!

6 Best Products of Flormar morena filipina beauty blog
6. FLORMAR SILK MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK

- A really pigmented silky matte lipstick with a smooth finish and feel. Doesn't dry my lips as bad as other liquid lipstick formulas.

You can shop Flormar HERE.

Have you tried Flormar already? What are your favorites?

Comments

  1. d ko pa sya nagamit hehe, per magaganda nga po yang faves mo madam..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think of this post! :)