Colourette Colourtints: New shades for 2019!

Colourette Colourtint new shades 2019 review, price, swatch


PRICE: P249
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available in select SM department stores and Watsons; Colourette shopee; Colourette online

Colourette Cosmetics new shades 2019 morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

11.11 has passed and I'd like to ask everyone: how are your wallets? LOL!

You know, sale events like this is awesome: there's the thrill, the feeling of being one with the fun that's being shared by the community, and scoring really awesome deals, but we have to be reminded that we are not obligated to shop every time there is a sale and we have to be mindful of our budget and savings-ALL THE TIME. If we have some disposable income, then I stan shopping during sale events; if there's none, then save your penny for the rainy day.

People were asking me what I got during the 11.11 sale; my answer is none, although I was very tempted to shop just for the heck of it, but since I don't need any additional beauty product at the moment, I decided to pass. That's also another lesson: only buy when you really need it!

Anyway! Just want to share these new Colourette Colourtint shades that were released about 2 months ago, if I'm not mistaken. Let's check 'em out!



Colourette Cosmetics new shades 2019 morena filipina beauty blog
If you remember, Colourette did a collaboration with Dupe flip flops sometime this year; they gave out PR boxes that included Fresh Formula lotions, Dupe flip flops, silk nighties, and the new shades of Colourette Colourtint.

Colourette Cosmetics new shades 2019 morena filipina beauty blog
8 new shades have been added to the best- selling Colourette bunch:

1. Cherry- soft cherry pink
2. Summer- muted peachy coral
3. Lily- pale nude coral
4. Andy- light nude peach
5. Bonnie- vintage rose
6. Bambi- retro warm orange
7. Ginger- dirty coral with terracotta undertone
8. Emma- toasty brown

The shades have an ample amount of choices for fair and warm skin tones; I especially like Bambi because it complements my skin tone very well. Next would be Emma because it gives me that I-just-came-from-the-beach vibe. Finally, Cherry because it's a dependable midtone rose that I can use everyday at work.

Detailed review of Colourette Colourtints HERE.

How about you? Which of the new Colourtint shades do you like?


Please visit COLOURETTE on Facebook for more details.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. WOW! i love colourette! The Colourtints get a thumbs-up from me, and they’re great value for money! i just shop toys for my kids kahapon kasi wala masyado money hahaha, and d naman totoo ung free sf nationwide eh! kainis sila hmp...pero oks nako dun sa nabili ko, waiting na and will wrap it agad pra d makita ng kids! hehe...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lily and emma bet ko na shades 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang gaganda din pala ng shades affordable din sya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havent tried this yet..but i love the old shades...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)