Briogeo Merry Multi-Masking Hair Mask Set: Dry hair saviors!

Briogeo Merry Multi-Masking Hair Mask Set review, price, demo

PRICE: P2,100.00

FROM: Free

OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at sephora.ph

THE VERDICT:

I've been hearing a lot of awesome things regarding Briogeo as an awesome hair mask brand. In fact, ladies with curly hair swear by this brand to keep curly hair moisturized and fluffy in a good way, but without the greasy, heavy look.

I received a pack of Briogeo Merry Multi-Masking Hair Mask set from Sephora Philippines last December and now I know why a lot love this! Briogeo's hair masks are super smoothing, conditioning, and moisturizing, it's as if dryness never happened to your hair. I'm hooked!


Briogeo Merry Multi-Masking Set features three of the brand's Allure- awardee, cult favorite hair masks: full- sized version of Don't Despair Repair Honey Moisture Deep Conditioning Mask, travel- sized Be Gentle Be Kind Avocado + Kiwi Moisture Superfood Mask, and Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask.

Don't Despair Repair Honey Deep Conditioning Mask is a honey- scented mask with honey that helps strengthen, moisturize, and condition the hair and scalp. It comes out during the holidays only and for last year, in a limited edition full- sized bear bottle. It smells fantastic! 

This is also my favorite among the three because it conditions my hair ASAP and is very easy to rinse despite how moisturizing it is. It also leaves an alluring honey scent. My hair feels so soft whenever I use this plus it helps tame frizz too; takes away about 70% of the frizz whenever I use this and even after three days since my last use, my hair continues to look and feel soft.

Don't Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Hair Mask is an intensively moisturizing concoction of argan oil, rosehip, collagen, and algae extract. The proven formula reduces breakage up to 75% according to Briogeo. The mask is cruelty- free, free from Silicones, Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, DEA, and Synthetic Dyes, Vegan, and 98% naturally- derived.

This one has a luscious Argan Oil and sweet floral scent. This is the brand's most popular hair mask as well. This is my second favorite because it's just as conditioning as the Honey hair mask, but has a different fragrance and has good frizz- fighting properties too. This is permanent so if you want something as intensively conditioning as the Honey hair mask, go for this.

Finally, Be Gentle Be Kind Moisturizing Hair Mask is comprised of Kiwi and Avocado, two hydrating ingredients that are great for mildly dry hair. I also think that between the two, this is best for normal and very oily scalp and hair. I also use this as a follow up mask or the mask a week after using either Honey hair mask or Don't Despair Repair original hair mask to smooth out mild flyaways and frizz.

I now understand why Briogeo is a huge favorite among hair aficionados; the masks smell really good, deeply conditioning even with just a small amount, and most of all, the moisturizing and conditioning effects can last for days! I'll get Don't Despair Repair again when I run out!

Have you tried Briogeo already? What are your thoughts?

BRIOGEO MERRY MULTI-MASKING HAIR MASK SET RATING

Please visit SEPHORA PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information. Purchase the product HERE.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Awesome review po. Never read a review this good in regards to Briogeo. Looking forward to try these soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love hair products with argan oil and I am currently using V&M naturals hair mask. Will check this out!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)