Anti- Aging and Fashion Goodies from Avon, Ole Henriksen, and Mary Kay

My birthday month's a'coming and I am bound to purchase one of my dream items. I'm pretty excited for it and I hope I get it in time for my birthday...or maybe a few days after is okay! :D

Well, I hope I get it! XD

Anyway, just sharing with you some cool new skin care finds to keep your skin from aging and to update your fashion wardrobe. If you're looking at. trying something new for your skin and closet, check out these new releases from Ole Henriksen, Avon, and Mary Kay!

Anti- Aging and Fashion Goodies from Avon, Ole Henriksen, and Mary Kay morena filipina beauty blog
A few weeks back, I was invited to a private Zoom event held by Sephora Singapore. I was one of the bloggers who graced the private launch of Ole Henriksen's skin care introduction and got the chance to meet Ole Henriksen himself and the other awesome influencers and bloggers from Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore. Gosh, that event brought back my good ol' memories of the press junkets I attended abroad; one of the highlights of my career as a Blogger.

Ole Henriksen shared with us his skin care brand inspired by rituals and the most effective formulas that he has been using on his Hollywood clientele and has generously provided us with some of his most favorite and most popular skin care products to help us start our Ole journey. The products are:

Banana Bright Eye Creme (P2,370)- a beauty editor and influencer favorite. This moisturizing, soothing eye cream is enriched with Banana extracts and Vitamin C to target fine lines, wrinkles, dullness, and dryness. The product is inspired by the famous banana powder that makeup artists use to brighten the under eyes of their clients that's why the formula also contains banana pigments to help correct the tone of the under eye area.

C-Rush Brightening Gel Creme (P2,730)- a Vitamin C- enriched lightweight creme that promises to hydrate for 24 hours and brighten the skin. Formulated to be worn perfectly under makeup too.

Glow OH Dark Spot Toner (P1,770)- a toner with AHAs namely Lactic and Glycolic acids that gets rid of dark spots, improves skin's natural turnover process, and gives smooth, renewed skin. Has an "addictive" lemon scent that uplifts the mood and senses.
 
Banana Bright Vitamin C Serum (P3,850.00)- has 15% Vitamin C, 5% PHAs (Polyhydroxy Acid), and Hyaluronic Acid for bright, healthy, hydrated skin. Has Banana- colored pigments as well that help color- correct the skin.

Cold Plunge Pore Mask (P2,250)- detoxifying, cooling clay mask inspired by the Scandinavian Sauna Cycle that refreshes the skin, clears up and minimizes the appearance of pores, and gets rid of excess oil. Has AHAs and BHAs and Neem extract to purify oily skin.

These products are available at Sephora.ph. And if you use my code MARTHA upon check out, you can get a 10% discount on your order. Sounds awesome, right? :D

Buy Ole Henriksen products HERE. Visit SEPHORA PHILIPPINES on Facebook for more information about the products. 

Anti- Aging and Fashion Goodies from Avon, Ole Henriksen, and Mary Kay morena filipina beauty blog
Avon's fashion summer offerings are perfect for new normal fashion: A bucket bag to hold all your essentials, a chic umbrella to shield you from the summer heat, power lippies, jewelry that tells time in style and powered with crystals that inspire self love, and a 24- hour mascara called Power Stay that promises all day volume and curl.

Anti- Aging and Fashion Goodies from Avon, Ole Henriksen, and Mary Kay morena filipina beauty blog
And this small yet mighty bucket bag by Avon fits all of the stuff in the flatlay and still has space for more!

Anti- Aging and Fashion Goodies from Avon, Ole Henriksen, and Mary Kay morena filipina beauty blog
This next Avon product is giving me major high school vibes; I remember in first year high school, the year when I started purchasing makeup either from my allowance or when my mom feels like buying me a treat, my go- to makeup "shop" was always my tita who was an Avon lady. I would happily flip to the pages where Simply Pretty is and order my favorites: Clear Mascara and Lip Balm.

It's so nice to see Simply Pretty trying to keep with the times while still keeping the happy, fun vibe of their cosmetics. These are some of Simply Pretty's newest products and I love the multitasking vibe. Also, spot the roller ball eyeshadows-makes me chuckle every time I see and swatch them because I remember the good ol' days when I was starting my journey with cosmetics.

Anti- Aging and Fashion Goodies from Avon, Ole Henriksen, and Mary Kay morena filipina beauty blog
Aside from makeup, Avon was also my go- to for brassiere and underwear because their underwear is pretty much indestructible LOL. Believe it or not, I still have Avon undies that date 5 or 7 years ago.

It's nice to know that Avon is always innovating in the undergarment department by offering new designs and most importantly, new, breathable fabrics such as the ones under the new Body Illusion line. The new customizable bra and leggings range come in this cute, baby blue hue and hugs my body just fine; wish these will come in more colors soon!

Visit AVON PHILIPPINES on Facebook to check out the new Simply Pretty products and their new fashion and undergarment products.

Anti- Aging and Fashion Goodies from Avon, Ole Henriksen, and Mary Kay morena filipina beauty blog

Finally, turn back time or at least put a break on it with Mary Kay's new products.

Timewise Replenishing Serum C+E combines two of the most potent vitamins to give you firm, bright, healthy, and youthful skin. Timewise Micellar Water will help get rid of excess dirt from your skin without the greasiness and heaviness. Unlimited Gloss will keep lips hydrated so it will stay plump and line- free; the patent pending technology provides a shiny layer with the tackiness and stickiness that you will normally get from other lip gloss brands.

For more information about these products, please visit MARY KAY PHILIPPINES on Facebook.

Which products will you try?

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Wow thanks for sharing these products with us. Too expensive for me yung Ole Henriksen but want to know your thoughts about it.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)