Ready Set Glow Multi-Use Tint is waterproof, sweat- proof, and mask- proof!

READY SET GLOW MULTI-USE TINT REVIEW, SWATCH, PRICE, DEMO


PRICE: P495
FROM: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: Available at readysetglow.ph; Lazada and Shopee

Ready Set Glow Multi-Use Tint is waterproof, sweat- proof, and mask- proof morena filipina beauty blog
THE VERDICT:

Just because of face mask usage, I'm back to wearing lip and cheek tints as blush; it started around September when COVID has hit my family and I barely had time to fix my face during meetings that I found a friend in tints.

It was around last December when I discovered Ready Set Glow's Multi-Use Tint and accidentally learned of its impressive staying power. I've been using this product pretty much everyday, especially if I have to go out or do online meetings because it's very easy to use and most of all, staying power is SUPERB; this is waterproof, sweat- proof, and one of the legit mask- proof tints that I have ever tried!

Ready Set Glow Multi-Use Tint is waterproof, sweat- proof, and mask- proof morena filipina beauty blog
Ready Set Glow Multi-Use Tint is one of the brand's newest and latest releases of 2021. RSG said that this is a pigmented, easy- gliding, lightweight, very long- lasting cream color that can be used on the complexion. It comes in four shades at the moment: Seventh Heaven, On Cloud 9, Afterglow, and Over The Moon. Products are paraben- free, cruelty- free, and vegan.

Ready Set Glow Multi-Use Tint is waterproof, sweat- proof, and mask- proof morena filipina beauty blog
Ingredients

Ready Set Glow Multi-Use Tint is waterproof, sweat- proof, and mask- proof morena filipina beauty blog
Product comes in a frosted glass pump bottle; love how controllable the pump is: it gives me the right amount of product every time and it dispenses the product gradually, but I don't think I can unscrew the applicator from the bottle; I tried it and it felt like I was going to destroy the pump any minute, but I think this is better as it lessens the risk of contamination. 

Ready Set Glow Multi-Use Tint is waterproof, sweat- proof, and mask- proof morena filipina beauty blog
Here are the swatches of the product. 

Consistency is gel cream and has a bouncy texture, which makes the bouncing technique a good way to apply this product; I can also apply it using the spreading method without any problem. It can be applied using a brush (specifically a stippling brush), sponge, or your fingers, whichever way you like it and the product will have a good payoff no matter what because it has a really nice, buildable formula. The products have a soft vanilla fragrance. It's also not patchy because of its gel- like consistency.

Ready Set Glow Multi-Use Tint is waterproof, sweat- proof, and mask- proof morena filipina beauty blog
Pigmentation is medium to heavy, which I like. I think I've had enough of paint- like cheek tints already that are very hard to blend and are more likely to transfer and stain face masks just because of how pigmented they are.

I'm wearing Over the Moon, my most favorite shade in the range together with Afterglow. I accidentally discovered this product's amazing staying power when I forgot to set it with powder before wearing my face mask and heading to the mall. When I got to the mall, I somewhat touched my cheeks and felt that they were a bit moist and then it dawned on me that I forgot to set the tint on my cheeks, but lo and behold, there were only faint streaks on the parts of the face mask that touched it and it's been on my face for 45 minutes before I noticed the boo-boo. 

So I decided to experiment and did not set the tint with powder the entire day and 5 hours after, there were more streaks on the face mask (as expected), but there was an equal amount of tint left on my skin. My face mask wasn't a mess and I have therefore concluded that this tint is indeed super long- lasting. I ended up loving it and using it more than my other lip and cheek tints!

If you set it with powder, it's gonna be budge- proof already and you'll get little to no transfers on your face mask even after more than 5 hours of wear. The brand didn't exactly say that this can be applied on the lips, but heck, you can always try (I haven't yet though).

If there's a con that I noticed about this product, it would be the shade range. I wish that there are better shades available; personally, I'd swap Afterglow for another shade, like a deep rose shade that will work on morena skin tone because at the moment, the shades are more for fair to medium skin tones.

This is one of my best cheek tint finds last year and I love that Ready Set Glow's products are very apt for the makeup needs of consumers today. I highly recommend it if you have oily skin or you want a super long- lasting, transfer- proof, budge- proof, waterproof, sweat- proof, and mask- proof cheek tint that you can use in the city or even in the beach!

Have you tried this product already? What are your thoughts?

READY SET GLOW MULTI-USE TINT RATING

Please visit READY SET GLOW on Facebook for more information.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)