January 2022 Beauty Favorites

 

January 2022 Beauty Favorites morena filipina beauty blog
January is skin care and fragrance month for me; I don't know, but I got hooked onto fragrance last month and one of my beauty goals this year is to add at least 3 or 5 more niche fragrances to my collection (this is such an expensive hobby LOL).

Presenting my favorites for the month of January 2022!

1. BYREDO BAL D' AFRIQUE EDP

- I found my HG daytime fragrance! Byredo Bal D' Afrique EDP is such a feel- good fragrance and it works so well with my chemistry; I also love how classy and carefree this fragrance is; there's nothing quite like it and another thing I love is its fragrance is hard to dupe!

2. LOUIS VUITTON ATTRAPE-REVES EDP

- My favorite scent among Louis Vuitton's scent library; Attrape-Reves is a tolerable oriental fragrance for me; I never found an oriental fragrance that I can stick with for long and looks like this will be it.

3. IMAGIC HD PRIMER

- Another good find from IMagic; this primer helps smooth the skin and helps keep oil at bay, plus I find it to be a good dupe for Smashbox Photofinish Primer.

4. MAXI-PEEL EXFOLIANT SOLUTION #1

- I rediscovered this product while in isolation; I ran out of my usual exfoliating toner and decided to use this as an alternative; in just two days, my cystic zits have flattened! It's the same, good ol' toner that I loved way back in college!

5. SENKA PERFECT WHIP ACNE CARE

- My favorite anti-acne facial foam last month. This new Senka facial wash helps get rid of excess oil that can further block pores and cause breakouts.

How about you? What were your favorites last month?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I would love to try the BYREDO BAL D' AFRIQUE EDP , ur review on this product is so nice 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how you describe each scent, not a perfume person kasi madali ako mabahing sa mga mababangong products, but tolerable sa akin amg mga colognes.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)