August 2022 Beauty Favorites

 

August 2022 Beauty Favorites morena filipina beauty blog
Whew! What a busy September! I spent the last three weeks organizing TBJ 13th Mega Anniversary and the first part is 80% over. I've finally launched the bag reservation and would just need to secure payment for the slots. Next part, organization of the online event! I can't wait to reveal more details about this year's event. It's going to be very exciting!

Just sharing with you my favorite beauty things for the month of August!

1. RARE BEAUTY SOFT PINCH LIQUID BLUSH

- a really good and pigmented liquid blush that's so easy to use and practically goes on and blends well on any top of makeup. Lasts long too!

2. BYREDO LA TULIPE EDP

- a new favorite of mine from Byredo, my HG luxury fragrance brand at the moment. This smells so chic and beautiful; it's a sophisticated floral fragrance and it just gives off that rich woman vibes.

3. DRUNK ELEPHANT PROTINI PEPTIDE CREAM

- a nice, rich fragrance- free cream that helps give the skin a bouncy look and feel, plus I have noticed that it has helped improve my skin's texture: lesser bumps and less pronounced pores.

4. BATH AND BODY WORKS GINGHAM

- a youthful, happy scent! I love spraying this on if I'm just at home or if I'm going out for quick errands. It smells really good and has this energizing effect on me. It's one of the gourmand fragrances that I like because its a nice concoction of florals, berries, and cream.

Those are my favorites for August. What about yours?

Post a Comment

0 Comments