PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ECLAT D' ARPEGE BY LANVIN

Okay so i have this bottle of an expensive looking perfume called ECLAT D' ARPEGE BY LANVIN PARIS.



PRICE: 2,250PHP (30ML)
PLACE BOUGHT: LANDMARK
OTHER LOCATIONS: DEPARTMENT STORES NATIONWIDE

THE LOW- DOWN:

France is a treasure trove of the finest essential oils that are being used in all perfumes known to mankind. It is also considered as a 'mecca' of perfume houses for it has produced some of the revered perfumes in the world. Honestly, French perfumes can cost you an arm and limb. But thank God for Lanvin's Eclat D' Arpege--it's a French perfume that isn't too expensive!


THE REVIEW:

The packaging is simple yet beautiful. I like no- nonsense stuff. The atomizer is topped with a bejeweled cap, and the graphic embossed on the bottle is the founder and her daughter.

The smell? Oh it's just like D&G Light Blue. BUT--- It's more feminine and it's not tangy unlike D&G, which I like. From the D&G light blue smell, it turns into a floral, cottony soft scent that with a soothing hint of Lavender. IT SMELLS EFFIN' GOOD. No wonder, France is still--and will always be-- the best manufacturer of perfumes.

It's really worth my money, and it really makes me smell luxurious. If you have some cash to burn, I recommend that you try this and see for yourself. My BF loves it so much. It's the perfect perfume for him because he thinks that all girls should smell like Eclat D' Arpege: Simple, Beautiful, and Fresh.

Oh, before I forget, this stays for around 4 hours, which is quite unimpressive for an EDP. Spraying some on clothes wouldn't hurt as well. But for the wonderful smell, it is forgivable.

Will I buy this again? Of course! It's my trademark scent! :)


I'LL GIVE THIS A 10 OUT OF 10.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Hi. I suppose you meant D&G Light Blue, and not DKNY?

    Anyway, nice review. I love love love ECLAT, too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, d&g sorry for that. :)


    Eclat is my new hg for perfumes. davidoff cool water for women was moved to the second place by this baby! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)