PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: BOBBI BROWN SKIN FOUNDATION IN WARM ALMOND (4.5)

Here's a review on BOBBI BROWN SKIN FOUNDATION (WARM ALMOND 4.5)


PRICE: 2450PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: RUSTAN'S, MAKATI CITY

OTHER LOCATIONS: Bobbi Brown, Rustan's, Shagri-La Mall,Ortigas


THE VERDICT:


I've been lemming for this foundation for quite some time now because it has scored 4.5 in Makeupalley. And I trust Makeupalley because its members are consumers!


OMG! I JUST FOUND MY HG FOUNDATION!


This is the newest foundation line by Bobbi Brown. It comes in a lightweight glass bottle with a pump. The pump is user- friendly because it's pretty controllable, unlike MUFE's HD Foundation. You only get the amount you need sans wastage.


So here's a swatch of the product. The consistency is watery, since this foundation is water- based. It has no mineral oil ingredients whatsoever, which goes to show that this is good for people with combination or oily skin. What made this a winner in my list is the fact that it can cover minor to major facial marks in spite of its light texture! Coverage is light to medium.


This foundation is just like your skin. Here's my hand with the foundation. It's like I put nothing on! :P


INGREDIENTS

So here's my face without anything yet except Kryolan Invisible Matt.


And here's my face with the Skin Foundation. Notice how it enhanced my skin without looking too unnatural nor cakey. I also like how it gives my face that healthy sheen. Dewy skin is a key factor in achieving that Natural or 'No Make- Up' look.


Notice the bumps on my cheeks. These were quite reddish without the foundation. The coverage did a good job in concealing the redness! :)


With the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation


Here's my face+ setting powder. Can you actually tell that I'm wearing foundation here?


I LOVE MY SKIN FOUNDATION! :P


I am soo happy with my purchase. The only con of this product is, well, its price. But it's very spreadable, meaning this will last you for a long time!


UPDATE: It does make your face look "oily" after a few hours. It may look like oil, but it's actually the healthy sheen from the foundation. Been wearing it for 5 hours now, and the foundation is still intact! ! :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments