PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: STILA EYESHADOW (DIAMOND LIL')

Here's an initial review on STILA EYESHADOW (DIAMOND LIL')

PRICE: $14
PLACE BOUGHT: SEPHORA
OTHER LOCATIONS: RUSTAN'S (PHILIPPINES)

THE VERDICT:

Here's another item off of Hubby's US trip pasalubong loot. :) It's also one of my much- awaited purchases since I'm revamping my eyeshadow collection. It's Stila's eyeshadow in Diamond Lil'

Diamond Lil' is a mushroom taupe eyeshadow. It has a slight gold shimmer. For color familiarity, it's a gray taupe eyeshadow with gold shimmer. Stila's eyeshadow pans are quite big so I'm sure this pan will last me long, not to mention that it's UBER pigmented. One swipe already gives your peepers a surge of color. Stila's eyeshadows are so silky, it's like applying cashmere on your lids. It blends easily and it doesn't cake, crease nor streak. It is also not chalky so you get 100% pure color. Upon blending, the powder doesn't fall on your cheeks due to the fantastic formulation.

And here's my Diamond Lil' along with Stila's empty eyeshadow pan. This pan has a magnet which holds the eyeshadow refill securely. It's easy to remove as well. I love how the pan is so convenient so i give the packaging 10 stars. :)

Here's a post courtesy of pinksith.com. MAC's Smoke and Diamonds is currently one of MAC's famous eyeshadow. And unfortunately, it's unavailable here. The reason why I got diamond lil' is because of this post. But primarily, I'm on the look out for a nice gray eyeshadow as well to compliment my black eyeshadow. Check that it duped MAC's S&D by 98%! It's cheaper and the pan is bigger so get more out of your cash. Check also that Stila's more pigmented than MAC! :)

Will I purchase this again? Of course I will! I just hope that this color is available here in the Philippines. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments