PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: ETUDE HOUSE PETITE DARLING LIPSTICK IN BR302

Here's an initial review on ETUDE HOUSE PETITE DARLING LIPSTICK (BR302)

PRICE: 278PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: ETUDE HOUSE STORE, SM MEGAMALL, MANDALUYONG CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: NONE; ONLINE; DIRECT SELLERS

THE VERDICT:

I decided to give this lippie a try primarily because of its cute packaging. I'm such a sucker for cute packaging! Also, it's the only color that appealed to me from the line. I'll have to check the line again because I was kinda' in a hurry when I dropped by Etude House yesterday. :)

Product is actually long in the tube. Love the diamond slanted tip design and the line design at the middle of the lipstick. :)

It has a satin finish. I love the color! It's a peach- based brown lipstick. A perfect nude lippie that doesn't wash me out. :)

Consistency is smooth and velvety. It has a jellybean smell that is not overpowering. Also, it didn't dry my lips at all! Perfect! However, it gets wiped out if you use your lips more often but stays put completely fine if you're not. Also, I noticed that if you rub your lips often, the color gets wiped off too so try to avoid that as much as possible.

I'm looking forward to getting one more color since the other colors have glitters. Also, I would like to get one color from the VIP Lipstick line! :)

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Now, I really love this color. I'm trying to find a very good peach brown shade that suits me after my fave lippie from Body Shop was discontinued ^_^. tnx for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. twinsouls: yay! glad to have helped you. :) check it out. it's really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ano po yung color sa Mac lipsticks na same dito?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)