PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: PAC LOOSE POWDER EYESHADOW IN ELECTRIC PURPLE

Here’s an initial review on PAC LOOSE EYESHADOW IN ELECTRIC PURPLE

 PRICE: 395PHP (?)

PLACE BOUGHT: WATSON’S, SM MAKATI

OTHER LOCATIONS: WATSON’S AND SM DEPARTMENT STORES NATIONWIDE  

THE VERDICT:

PAC is an asian professional make- up line which I think can go against Kryolan, Benye, Graftobian and RCMA. Their make- ups have superb quality. Great pigmentation and staying power, most especially the eyeshadows.  

So I was lemming for MAC’s Beauty Marked eyeshadow. But since I find it too expensive, I decided to look for a dupe. I think this is pretty much a dupe for Beauty Mark’s black violet color with violet glitters. 

Check out that the powders are almost finely milled, each tiny powder particle contains a generous amount of pigmentation.  

Check this little dot of powder and see how far it goes. 

It gave off an uber pigmented wash of color. It’s a black violet eyeshadow with hints of violet glitter and shimmer.  

And the best part, it doesn’t come off easily. Look! I’ve rubbed the swatch with tissue and it still left a residue. 

One thing that I hate, it’s in the loose form. I’m quite clumsy when it comes to loose make- up that’s why I prefer the pressed ones. But since this is one helluva great product, I’ll try my best not to spill it. Who knows, this product could pretty much teach me how to be more responsible in handling my stuff. Now that’s another great plus! I recommend that you try PAC’s eyeshadows too! Great quality, yet affordable. :)

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. PAC's matte palette is great as well. I have the pigments from PAC too and they are soooo lovely! Glad that you liked it.

    Happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. M: yup! i'm lovin' this electric blue pressed eyeshadow, which reminds me that I have to grab it when I pass by watson's again :)

    Happy new year sis! :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)