PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAYBELLINE LASTING DRAMA 24 HR. GEL LINER IN BLACK

Here's an initial review on MAYBELLINE STUDIO LASTING DRAMA 24- HR. GEL LINER IN BLACK


PRICE: AROUND 280- 330PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: PCX BOUTIQUE, POWERPLANT MALL, ROCKWELL, MAKATI CITY

OTHER LOCATIONS: ALL MAYBELLINE COUNTERS AND STALLS IN MALLS NATIONWIDE


THE VERDICT:


I apologize for not being able to post this review as soon as I got the gel liner. I keep on forgetting that I'm wearing this so I wasn't able to take any pictures.


Maybelline's gel liner comes with a gel liner precision brush which I like. Most commercial and cheap gel liners don't come with a brush so this is pretty worth the moolah when you come to think of it.


The gel consistency is whipped and it glides like a dream!  Once you dip the brush on the pot, a good amount of ink goes off with the brush. And one swipe is enough because the gel liner is quite spreadable!


Here's my eye with Maybelline's gel liner.


AFTER 4 HOURS...

A good amount of the eye liner is still there! I did not apply an eye primer on my lids to help the eye liner stay in place. For reference, I have very oily lids. And the staying power impressed me so much! There was a little smudge, but as compared to other waterproof gel liners and pencil liners that I've tried, this one is a cut above the rest! Without any eye primers on my lids, the liner still persisted to stay. I can pretty much see that there'll be no smudge if I have applied an eye primer before the gel liner! Other gel and pencil liners that I've tried, some even are high- end ones, didn't last as long as Maybelline did!

Overall, I love this gel liner! I'd alternate this with my Revlon Colorstay pencil crayon waterproof eyeliner (which is a fab product as well). Gel liners are recommended if you want to achieve a more dramatic eye- make up and eye lining. And if you have oily lids, no fear! Maybelline has finally formulated a gel liner for us girls with oil mine lids!

Post a Comment

0 Comments