PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC LUSTRE LIPSTICK IN FRESH SALMON

Here's an initial review on MAC LUSTRE LIPSTICK IN FRESH SALMON


PRICE: 950PHP

PLACE BOUGHT: MAC, MARIONNAUD, SM MALL OF ASIA, PASAY CITY

OTHER LOCATIONS: RUSTANS, SHANGRI- LA MALL; RUSTANS, GLORIETTA, MAKATI CITY


THE VERDICT:


I'm so glad I was able to acquire a piece of this sought- after and much- raved lipstick from MAC's Spring Colour Collection 2 Corals '10.


Fresh Salmon is a pink peach color with slight gold shimmer. It reminded me of my Givenchy Rouge D' Interdit. And this would be the sheer version of my Givenchy lipstick. MAC's Lustre lipsticks are buildable though sheer, and are moisturizing and a bit glossy.


There is no doubt as to why Fresh Salmon is such a popular color. It's simply beautiful! It makes my face look fresh. The peach pink shade enhances whatever youthful glow is there. And it's also a great Your-Lips-But-Better color.


Hubby even complimented the shade. He said that I look more fresh and younger- looking with lipsticks like these and I should sport the shade more often. I always prefer wearing deep and muted colors. If I'd be wearing another lipstick color, it would be red.


Unfortunately, before MAC Marionnaud officially released the collection, Fresh Salmon was already sold out, along with the blush ombres in Azalea and Ripe Peach (Waaah!)


So by any chance you see this shade available in MAC online, don't hesitate! Order your Fresh Salmon! It's worth the price and the wait.

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. This is so pretty on you! Here in Argentina we haven't received the collection yet but I'll be sure to check this out as soon as it's available!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks good on you sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bea: thanks sis! :)

    crystal: methinks that this is a universally flattering shade for any skintone :)

    marce: I suggest you reserve your piece 'cos I'm pretty sure it'll be sold out prior to its release. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sis, how is the staying power and formulation of fresh salmon? It looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anonymous: hi! sorry for the late reply. :)staying power is very good. lasts for around 4 hours if i'm not smoking, drinking or eating. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)