PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: NOXZEMA DEEP CLEANSING CREAM


Here's a review on NOXZEMA DEEP CLEANSING CREAM.

PRICE: 75PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: THE DOLLAR STORE, MARKET, MARKET, FORT BONIFACIO GLOBAL CITY, TAGUIG CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: PCX STORES


THE VERDICT:


When you were younger, have you ever used something unforgettable that your mom or grandma used to own? In my case, I can't forget my grandma's three flowers hair pomade, and mom's big tubs of Noxzema Cleansing Cream.

I was strolling in Market, Market one day, then I came across The Dollar store. I love this store because I get to buy unique and cool US goodies. And good thing I dropped by, because I saw once again one of the most memorable things that defined my childhood.

Mom used to use Noxzema. Every time she would come back from an out-of-the-country trip, she would bring home tubs of Noxzema. As a child, it reminded me of puddings (but I didn't try eating Noxzema :D), and it seemed like a toy to me. Dipping my tiny fingers in the eucalyptus- scented gunk was heaven for me every time I would take a bath. When I was younger, mom used to use this on my body. And I can still recall how it gave me a tingle after every wash. I still remember the minty fresh feeling that it leaves my skin every time mom wipes me dry.

Times change, and so are a person's preferences. Then mom moved on from using Noxzema. As I grew up, I lost my love for it, and moved on to discover a hundred more products.

I was strolling down memory lane as I held the small tub of Noxzema. I opened it, and its original, refreshing scent still remained. I just got one to test the product, because I don't know if it will still work perfectly on me, like how I used to remember it.

I tried it when I got home. And it's still the same old Noxzema that I used to love! Let me tell you why I love this cleansing cream.

The eucalyptus scent might bother some, but I can completely tolerate it. It's a cleansing cream that doesn't lather up. The formula of Noxzema is soap- free, which is why it leaves your skin moisturized after washing, sans the dry feeling that soapy facial washes give.

Another great thing. It completely removes make- up, and it gives you a refreshing, tingly feel. And the best part, it didn't give me any break outs.

I had my friends try Noxzema and they're smitten with this product! Some observations are the ff:

"My face looks so fresh after washing!"
"I'm sensitive to commercial facial washes. But this one didn't break me out!"
"My face feels really clean."

This facial wash is recommended to people with combination skin. The minty feel helps keep oil at bay, while the moisturizers soothe dry skin. It will also work for oily and dry skinned people.

And now, they're asking me to buy them a tub. After I finish my TFS Mung Bean facial wash, I might go back to my first love, Noxzema. :)

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. sounds good and it's really cheap! will definitely try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm definitely interested to try this product. where can i buy this product aside from online and market market? i'm from qc, so market market is kinda far. and can this remove mascara as well? thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! My mom used to love this too. I was using this when I was in high school. When I stopped using this, my acne commenced :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. kim: please do. you will love it! :)

    abby: hi! regarding mascara, i'm not sure cos i haven't tried it. :) you can get it from px stores in malls. :)

    aestheticallysavvy: well, different strokes for different folks. ;) good thing my skin's not very sensitive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kim: please do. you will love it! :)

    abby: hi! regarding mascara, i'm not sure cos i haven't tried it. :) you can get it from px stores in malls. :)

    aestheticallysavvy: well, different strokes for different folks. ;) good thing my skin's not very sensitive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi girls!is this product still available at the dollar store in market market? i would love to try this sana...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)