PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: MAC FROST LIPSTICK IN TEMPTING

Here's an initial review on MAC FROST LIPSTICK IN TEMPTING

PRICE: AROUND 700PHP
PLACE BOUGHT: MAC, DUTY FREE, PHILIPPINES, PARANAQUE CITY
OTHER LOCATIONS: MAC ONLINE; MIGHT BE AVAILABLE IN OUR LOCAL MAC COUNTERS

THE VERDICT:

I've always mused about how much I despise frosted lipstick. It makes your teeth look garish, yellowish, and makes you seem as if you're part of the musical Xanadu. It's a lipstick for the daring, brave, and wild. And also, for those who will go to a costume party.

But for some weird reason, I fell in love with Tempting, which is part of MAC's Frost line of lipsticks.

Tempting is a warm hazelnut color with a peach undertone. It has a very slight gold glimmer. But as you can see, the finish is like satin, not frost.

Well, you can sorta' conclude why I fell in love with this lipstick. I can't even consider this as a frosted lipstick. The glimmers are so faint, that you can't see them unless you look hard for it. The glimmer adds dimension to the lips by making it look luscious and well- moisturized. The nutty shade makes this a perfect go- to lipstick for everyday use. It's such a wonderful color to use for the rainy season because it gives my face a warm vibe.

I'm not sure if Tempting is available in our local MAC counters. And if it is, better get yourself one if you're a neutral/browns girl like me!

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Another one that I liked! What particular tone of MAC Frost lipstick is this one :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking for MAC Tempting lipstick in their website pero wala akong makita. Is this limited edition? It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gracesongbird: shade is tempting. :)

    anonymous: talaga sis? baka nasa mac pro na yung shade. try visiting duty free. you might just be lucky. :p

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)