PRODUCT SPOTLIGH: TONY MOLY POCKET BUNNY SLEEK FACIAL MIST

Here's an initial review on Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Facial Mist


Price: 365php

Place Bought: Tony Moly, SM Megamall B

Other Locations: All Tony Moly outlets in malls nationwide



THE VERDICT:


When Tony Moly said that they have chic products that will fit a modern lifestyle, they ain't kidding. And this bunny facial mist can attest to that!


At first glance, I thought it was a body mist. I was disappointed because it smelled like water. When I did a bit of googling online, I found out that it is a facial mist. :D Well, can you blame me? I can't understand a single word on the sticker! :D


For the packaging review, I'll let the bottle speak for itself. The bottle is lightweight but kinda' chunky so expect that it will eat a bit of space in your bag. The bottle is refillable too so you don't have to throw this super cute bottle. :)


This facial mist is charged with vitamins that moisturize your skin. The water used is sourced from the French Alps, so that means the water itself is packed with minerals, apart from the extra skin vitamins added in the water. It's all- natural too!


I use this to set my make- up and to keep me feeling cool especially on a humid day. If you're tired of plain ol' water or you want to switch brands, you might want to consider getting this. It quenches your skin and keeps it healthy too.


For 365php, it's kinda' expensive, but cheaper than most branded facial mists. At least the water's beneficial and the packaging is too cute to miss!


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. gosh its so cute, Martha! :D pwede irefill the bottle? I want one! <3

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)