Review: NYX MATTE LIPSTICK IN ANGEL

Here's an initial review on NYX MATTE LIPSTICK IN ANGEL
PRICE: 360php
PLACE BOUGHT: Pretty Goddess stall, Hip Culture, Market! Market
OTHER LOCATIONS: NYX Resellers online




Photo Credits: nyxshop.com
DESCRIPTION (Taken from cherry culture.com):
NYX Matte Lipsticks are highly pigmented, richly formulated lipsticks that glide on smoothly, stay put and impart a non-glossy, high-fashion matte finish as they envelop lips in brilliant color. Available in 22 rich, matte lipstick shades.
THE VERDICT:
How do I love thee, oh NYX Matte lippie? Let me count the ways.

Because you are truly an Angel. A lovely pink lipstick with a red- beige undertone. You give me a 'blushing' look, and you highlight my skin color.

You come in a sleek tube with a see- thru part that enables me to see the actual product so I don't have to guess what shade you are.

Your consistency is rich, creamy, yet lightweight. You glide on effortlessly and you impart a generous amount of color.
You are persistent. You stayed with me even though I eat a lot, drink a lot, and smoke a lot. Though you demand to be reapplied at least once during wear, I do not mind since you don't ask too much from me.
You do not hurt me. You are non- drying, and your emollient texture keeps my lips soft all throughout the day.
Lastly, you do not smell funny. You have a slight floral scent that doesn't irritate me. Thank you for being mindful of me.

And even in my toughest hours (like this haggard pic of mine), you still make me feel pretty.
I would love to be with you up until the day after forever.
Love,
The Beauty Junkee
MY MAJOR BLOG SALE HERE

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Let me know what you think of this post! :)