PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: CHARM TRAVEL PRO V3 MAKE UP BRUSHES

I've been wanting to get a new brush set, but I have so many things to prioritize with my cash right now. One day, I prayed to God and asked for a new set of brushes, and as much as possible, I want to get one for free.

If you really ask, God will give you what you want (as long as you share your blessings, maintain a positive attitude, and nurture a strong belief in Him!). :)

Welcome to my comprehensive review of Charm Travel Pro V3 Brush Set. I will also briefly explain the usages of each brush so you guys will know which is which if ever you decide to purchase this. :)

It is wise to buy make- up brushes from someone who truly knows make- up. Some of the world's trusted make- up brush brands are designed by make- up artists such as Bdellium, MAC, Nars, and Shu Uemura to name a few. Make- up artists know what it takes for a particular brush to deliver, so their brushes are designed according to their perspectives and principles. And you get to experience their expertise through their make- up brushes.

A make- up artist herself, Sophie Uy knows what brush type would benefit an Asian or Filipina gal. In her Charm brush line, she carefully handpicked and created remarkable make- up brushes that would perfectly suit make- up professionals and enthusiasts alike.

The pouch is housed in this colorful box. I can't bring myself to throwing this in the bin. It's so cute!


The brushes are encased in a compact and lightweight faux croc pouch that's easy to bring. Achieve perfect make- up anytime, anywhere!

Charm make-up brushes are proudly Filipino owned. So please buy and support our local beauty industry! :)

The Hot Pink interior is too cute to miss!

Fluffier brushes have plastic brush guards that help retain their shape.

The smaller brushes too are encased in plastic tubes to keep them neat until they find their rightful owners.

New babies! :D

If you loved her light pink handled make- up brushes, you'll definitely fall in love with the sassy mix of black and hot pink in this new PRO V3 line.


Truly CHARMing! :)

The Pro V3 set contains 14 outstanding brushes to help you create a variety of make- up looks.

Over the years, the Stippling brush has garnered attention, and has become one of the essential make- up brush tools. It's a versatile brush that can be used on finishers and bases. But up to now, Stippling brushes are sold individually. Thank goodness for Charm, you can now enjoy the Stippling brush if you purchase the Travel Pro set!

See how thick this brush is? It's also perfect to use on cream and liquid foundations for an air- brushed effect. :)

A medium- sized powder brush is perfect for Asian faces. It also absorbs the right amount of powder which reduces the amount of waste. :)

This brush feels so tight and fluffy. I love using it on my translucent powders. :)

The angled blush brush helps create planes on your cheeks. It's also a great tool to use if you're a newbie to contouring.

It's thick so that means you're getting the most out of your money. :)

The Foundation brush. The problem with using your fingers when applying liquid foundation sometimes is that the skin on your fingers tends to absorb some of the color, which results to thinner coverage no matter how thick a foundation's consistency is. A foundation brush should be used if one desires to make the most out of the foundation's coverage.

Thick and fluffy! Perfect for an even foundation application!

The concealer brush. Helps me blend my concealer evenly. This is also great to use on the corners of your face such as the sides of the nose, skin below the lips, and areas right below the waterline.

The angled eyeshadow brush. The perfect tool to create fake creases. The size is perfect for Asian eyes. The problem with my Suesh's angled brush is the thickness and width. It's too thick and wide, and it creates a smokey effect rather than a fake crease.

Wet/Dry eyeshadow brush. As the name implies, it's perfect whether you want your eyeshadows wet or dry. I find this handy to use on cream eyeshadows too.

A bigger eyeshadow blender brush. But I particularly use this when I'm dusting off creams and whites on my lids. It's a nice fluff brush that gives your lids a subtle wash of color. :)

A pencil point eyeshadow brush. But I call this the eyeshadow blender brush. Another favorite tool of mine. It helps you blend the colors effortlessly on your lids! Plus, it's perfect to use on the arches of your lids if you want to create a fading eyeshadow effect.

A flat liner brush. Hmmm. This one's new to me. But I think this will come handy whenever I prefer straight lines over winged ones.

A precision eye liner brush that puts an end to uneven lines and strokes. I love this! It's the best brush to use in achieving Angelina Jolie's Cleopatra look.

An eyebrow shading brush is a fool- proof tool to use if you want to shape your brows.

My most favorite make-up tool, the spoolie. It keeps my brows neatly groomed!

To achieve perfectly painted lips, one should use a lip brush. :)

Overall, I love this set! It's one of the cheaper make- up brush brands around, but the quality is at par with expensive make- up brush brands. It's also a great set for newbies to beauty who want an almost complete brush set, and for those who want a compact and dependable brush set that they can bring anywhere!

Visit Beauty and Minerals and order your Charm brushes now! :)

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Hi,i love reading your blog,actually i'm addicted reading them.can i ask you a question please,planning to buy my first nars lipstick would you recommend dolce vita or niagara?,my skin is morena like yours thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review! I haven't tried my Charm set yet ; (

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaye: Thank you very much! :D Keep on reading! :D

    I love both shades of lipstick. It depends if you want a colored or a natural looking shade. :) If you want a pop of color, go for Niagara. If you want a MY LIPS BUT BETTER color, go for dolce vita. :)

    Mrs martinez: Thank you thank you!! :) Naku try mo na. :D Ganda ganda talaga. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I wish to have my own first make-up brush set someday like this one.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)