HARNESSING THE POWER OF CLAY: POND'S LAUNCHES THEIR NEWEST SKIN CARE PRODUCTS

Time for another get- together for Team Pond's and the online beauty ambassadors (I love this term. LOL!).

I was really early at 4:00 P.M., and the event was slated at 4:30 P.M. You can tell I'm really excited! I saw Jules from Pond's, a couple of familiar faces from a recent launch I've been to, and their beautiful muse, Rissa Manaquil- Trillo (congratulations!).


The unveiling of the newest products was held at Society Lounge, The Atrium, Makati City.




It was my first time to be in this place. Looks cozy and private for a bar. I think I wanna party here!


Since I was early, I had a lot of time in my hands to check the newest products. Pond's released three new facial washes namely: Skin Mattifying, Deep Cleaning, and Clear Solutions Facial Washes. All three were infused with Clay, which is known to effectively absorb oil. There was also a new cream in the shelf, the Detox Cream, which is meant to clear up post- acne marks and sun spots.

I'll show you guys some of the highlights of the event.




The iconic flower seen on the brand's labels: Tulip. Tara Cabullo, Rissa Mananquil, and I got to take home a bouquet each!


Appetizers! A medley of spring roll, grilled satay chicken w/ a chunk of pineapple, chicken tortilla, and mini croissant topped with Shitake mushrooms and cream.


Jacqe Yuengtian of Pond's, and their newly- acquired consultant, Ms. Zo Aguila of Cosmo. :)


The pasta dishes came in small cups. This one tastes clean, but I'm not really a fan of Pesto.


Tomato- based Pasta. Can't blame Jacqe when she told us she had four of these! I loved it too!


Ms. Karen explaining the different scientific breakthroughs in the newest products.


Before wrapping up each event, Pond's would always give out Press Kits. But it's not like their usual Press Kit. Instead of the usual hey-we-have-some-products-in-the-bag-hope-you-like-'em press kit, the Pond's team gave us this almost empty paperbag and told us to hoard everything we want from the Pond's shelf. What a nice experience! :D


It's like shopping---FOR FREE!


Pond's also offered free skin analysis services and check-ups. Michelle Martinez of Mrs. Martinez Rants and Raves had "Average skin", according to the Skin Analyzer. She really has great skin! :D Very fair and healthy- looking. :)


Rowena Lei of Animetric availing a skin consultation.


The verdict of the Skin Analyzer on me: I have below average skin (wtf!?). Okay. Time to put the Detox cream on a road- test and I hope it clears up those nasty post- acne marks!


Pond's Online Beauty Ambassadors with Team Pond's.


TOP: Organico Products
PANTS: Wisdom
SHOES: Manels (Miss World Limited Edition Shoe Collection)
ACCESSORIES: Aldo (Necklace), Forever21 (Bangle), Mango (Watch), Hair Accessories (Goody)


Here's what I got: Skin Mattifying, Deep Cleansing, and Clear Solutions facial washes, and Detox Day Cream

New Packaging: Pond's Flawless White with Camellia Leaf Extract day creams, and Pond's White Beauty Day Creams

All products were supercharged with 200x whitening actives!


Hey! Sorry, Mr. Barrack is as vain as his mommy.


Cute freebie: Travel pouch from Essenses. And thanks Jules for the Cold Cream! :D

I've started using the Skin Mattifying facial wash, and I must say that it works wonders! My oilies were truly kept at bay! :D I shall review this and the rest of the products soon. Are you eyeing anything from the newest line? Let The Beauty Junkee know! :D

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. The Skin Mattifying cleanser looks promising!

    Btw, I love your new layout! Very refreshing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. romz: yes! I am recommending it. :) Thanks! It's 90% done. Hopefully by Monday, I've linked the tabs to their respective pages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit and the new lay-out. Can't think of any thing to say. Martha Rocks!~ You inspire me ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait for your review on those products :) intriguing :D and your new layout is so clean and organized :) easier to locate stuff :)

    http://smizingmica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. bec: thank you! It's not yet done. Will fix it within the week. :)

    mica: thanks! :D it's 90% done. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. kath: thank you sis! :D you guys inspire me to write more too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!You look so fierce in your outfit!You remind me of Beyonce!Love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Just read this post ; p I miss my long curly hair hehehe

    xoxo
    MrsMartinez

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)