Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara Review: Oh so now I know why this is a best- seller

Here's an initial review on Majolica Majorca Limited Edition Lash Expander Frame Plus in Blue Black

PRICE: P795.00
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: All Majolica Majorca counters in leading malls nationwide


THE VERDICT:

Apparently, this is the product many a beauty blogger has been talking about because they swear by its lengthening power. Well, length is not my lash concern, that's why I wasn't so inclined to getting one in spite of the craze surrounding it. I prefer their Lash Enamel Glamour Volume on, as I swear by its ability to create lush- looking lashes.

And now I've had the chance to try LEFP, I must say that it's worth the rave after all. :)



The Blue Black shade was part of their Glass Trick Collection.


Here's the mascara wand. The secret behind its lengthening prowess are those thin fibers that cling on to your lashes, especially on the tips. I hope you can see it, but this particular variant has slight blue glimmers in it. Don't worry, they don't show up at all. The blue black shade comes out as a soft black color.

So how far did it take my lashes? Let's see.


Bare Lashes


First Coat


Second Coat


Third coat


I let it dry for a few seconds and curled it with my favorite Shu Uemura Eyelash curler. Look at those sky- high lashes! They're almost touching my arches!

If your problem is length, this is your solution. But if you need volume and length, here's a tip on how to turn it into a volumizing mascara:

Using the part with the wide- spaced bristles, apply mascara close to your lashes' base and wiggle the wand upwards. Do the same procedure around twice or thrice to create an illusion of thicker lashes. Let dry for a few seconds before applying another layer.

However, I'm having a problem with this one because those thin hair fibers have the tendency to enter my eyes. If you're always in a hurry, this wouldn't be the best mascara to use.

Overall, I like it, but Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On still earns my approval. It is best for those days when I just want to sport a 'soft look'. But if you're in serious need of length, go for this one. it's worth it. I'm not sure if this particular shade is still available though. But if you see it, get it!

Post a Comment

7 Comments

  1. Wow. I fell in love when I saw the photo of the third coat. I just ran out of mascara and I'm looking for something new to try, now I know I'm gonna buy this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it weird that I can definitely see the blue-ness of the mascara on your lashes? Haha it's pretty, still!

    ReplyDelete
  3. greahjoy: nice, no? Lemme know how it works for you! :D

    Romzs: I also noticed it. It's the artificial lighting, I guess. But it's actually black under natural lighting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is indeed, lengthen your lashes Ms.Martha! Very nice Mascara from Famous Majolica Majorca! I should have try this one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also read from other fashion bloggers that this is really a must-try! As of now, I don't know any Majolica Majorca store here in the province.. I want to try this pa mandin since I have really short lashes.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! amazing! :) I really love Mascara! Love it <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heard lots of good reviews on Majolica Majorca's mascaras. Should give 'em a try sooon!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)