I am unofficially unemployed. Well, in a matter of one month, I will be. I have never ever thought that life can actually get this scary. As early as now, I’m getting pretty nervous! But at least, I already got one monkey off my back. April 21 marks the first day of my journey to life fulfillment.
But life is like this. Starting anew is inevitable. As I near the end my life chapter called Studying, I’d like to take the opportunity to thank those who have been with me for the last 19 years of my academic life. I know that some of them are readers and lurkers of my blog. All I can say is a warm and heartfelt Thank You. You know who you guys are.
Photo credits: graduation pictures.org
And to my fellow graduates, congratulations for making it this far. Let’s all welcome and embrace this new chapter of our lives!
As my way of saying thanks to God for guiding me through my academic life, and for giving me the opportunity to study in a prestigious school, I’m ending my academic life with a giveaway. :D
FIRST PRIZE- A body care package that consists of 5 awesome products: Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in Energizing Orange, Go Naturals Lip Sugar Scrub, Flawless Forever Lightening Body Lotion, Camaru Naturals Acerola Soap, and Vitress Instant Relax Hair Serum.
GRAND PRIZE- Regular bottle of Zoya nail polish, P500.00 gift certificate from Organic Rituals Nail Salon at Annapolis, Greenhills, San Juan, and a 50% discount card for any Zoya nail polish (can only be used in Organic Rituals Nail Spa), and Camaru Naturals Rice Bran soap.
Mechanics are as easy as pie. Just:
1. Follow The Beauty Junkee on Facebook
2. Follow The Beauty Junkee on Twitter
3. Post this publicly on your FB wall: “Congratulations to all graduates! Join the @The Beauty Junkee’s Happy Graduation Giveaway!” (Make sure you tag me in your wall post)
4. Tweet this: “Congratulations to all graduates! Join the @The Beauty Junkee’s Happy Graduation Giveaway!” (Make sure you mention me in your tweet)
5. Lastly answer this question: “What’s ONE thing you wish you did when you were still in school?”
6. Post the following on the comment section of this post: A.) Link to your FB post B.) Link to your Tweet C.) Answer to the query D.) Full name and email address
INCOMPLETE CONTEST ENTRIES WILL NOT BE COUNTED.
Contest runs from March 6- March 31, 2012.
Only one entry per contestant.
Winners will be announced on April 1, 2012.
Winners must send his/her full name, complete address, and contact number to email@example.com. Prizes will be delivered via Xend Express.
Prizes are only valid for 10 days. If the winners fail to send their details after the claiming period, new winners will be chosen.
Once again, Congratulations graduates! :D
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Beauty. Fitness. Fashion. Food. Travel. Unicorns. World Peace. Digify Corporation.