Your Skin Umbrellas: Nivea Cell Repair Whitening and Extra Whitening Lotions Review


Summer is already here! (Or it's just around the corner 'cos rain pours every now and then) What are your summer plans? As for me, I'm off to Boracay and possibly Sydney (Oh please Lord make this happen) this summer. And I shall be taking these two fellas with me to my vacation:


For my Boracay trip, Nivea Extra Whitening Cell Repair will be my skin's travel buddy. As we all know, the sun is extra hot in beaches, and it is inevitable that my body will be exposed to all that harmful UVA and UVB rays. Extra Whitening will give me that extra protection whenever I'm moseying in D'Mall. It also has a higher dose of Vitamin C to safeguard my skin from natural and artificial elements. But this should not be treated as a substitute for lotion with higher SPF. Nivea's Cell Repair lotions have at least SPF 15, which only makes them great for mild sun exposure. Your skin will be needing tougher products in extreme sun exposures.

And on my Sydney trip, Whitening Cell Repair will be my skin's sole companion. I feel that walking will be a great part of the experience, so I really need to put this on my priority list!




The Cell Repair line is also great for everyday use because it has Nivea's patented HYDRA-IQ technology, a revolutionary formula that enables all Nivea lotions to be absorbed rapidly and thoroughly into the skin. I have fallen more in love with Nivea's lotions because of the Hydra-IQ technology. The lotion literally vanishes into my skin, and it lets me do my activities without the irritating thick and gunky feel on my outer epidermis. It also promotes 24- hour moisturization for lasting smoothness and softness during wear.

If you have fair skin tone, it is important for you to use a product like the Cell Repair lotion to let you keep your fairness, and prevent uneven and patchy skin tone. If you're a morena like me, don't worry. It won't convert your skin into a shade lighter than your present color. Bear in mind that skin whitening requires a combination of treatments, and topical and oral supplements. I still recommend you to use products like this because not only does it protect your skin, it also helps lighten pigmented areas.

Actually, I've already emptied these two bottles, (which goes to show how much I love 'em) and I have to replenish my stocks before the trips. Both products have a light and energizing citrus scent (which I totally love) and very affordable. They come in different sizes as well. I've been using Nivea's new lotions for barely a year, and I still find myself enjoying the products every time I'm using them. (No, I'm not paid to say that) I guess I've found my HG lotion from Nivea!

**The Cell Repair line also has a stick, roll- on, and spray deodorant, and emollient body cream for extra moisturization.

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. That's my long time favorite Lotion:) I've been using Nivea Lotion since when I was in high school. I've tried both of those whitening lines, and it is super effective!
    Yung extra whitening na deo is superb! It dries so fast :) High five to those girls who uses Nivea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i already tried the pink one..and yes..it's great!..my mom also likes it too and guess what..she emptied my nivea bottle..guess i need a new one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy! hope your Sidney trip would push through! enjoy and congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nivea fan here! I've been using Nivea products for years - lip gloss, deodorant, lotion and even soap. My favorite is the Intensive Moisture body milk but recently, I tried the UV protect lotion to protect my skin from daily effects of UV rays.

    Anyway enjoy your summer vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a huge fan of nivea deo and lotion :)) enjoy your vacation ^^. I trust their products :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. My long time favorite too :) Just love how it made my skin protected and the new cell repair technology is a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favorite lotion too! Though I am hoping they will have a variant with higher SPF! That would be really awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. jenny: glad to know you love it! nivea ftw! :D

    alpha: go! get the bigger one so you and your mom can share :)

    ces: I have used that intensive moisture milk before. I like it too! But express hydration is my current fave :)

    jhenz: thanks! :D

    kath: pwede pala kayong lahat na fun,fearless,and fair! :D lOL! :)

    issa: they have, but they're already considered as sunblocks. if nivea amps up the spf of these variants, it might become too sticky. so for tougher protection, choose from their nivea sun range. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm currently using the Extra Whitening Repair. I must say it's quite effective. I noticed that my skin is fairer. I also like the scent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this ok for the face?

    ReplyDelete
  11. ive tried this lotion from nivea the pink one, and i love the consistency of this lotion di sya sticky feeling after you apply it even on a hot day's. and i really love the scent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice blog and thanks for sharing it. One good moisturizer in recent times I tried is Verdura Cell repair cream- intense moisturisation and repairs cell damage in extreme dry and scaling conditions. The cream is enriched with the goodness of Almond oil and Avacado oil that gives long lasting emolliency and humectancy.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)