Review: Flawless Forever Sheer Powder


Here's a review of Flawless Face and Body Clinic's Forever Sheer Powder

PRICE: P1,500.00 (Part of a set; cannot be sold individually)
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: All Flawless Face and Body Clinics; Flawless Online


THE VERDICT:

Currently, it's one of my most- favorite setting powders. It smells refreshing, keeps oil at bay for a considerable amount of time, and almost translucent. Not only that, its jar is so huge and I get a lot of product! :)


Ingredients

Although I wish they would omit Bearberry extracts because I don't like skin bleachers and whiteners in makeups. Or they could create two variants: one with whitening ingredients, and one without whitening ingredients.



It comes with a soft puff for face and body application. I don't use this on my body though. I apply this on my face using Charm's Kabuki Brush.


Forever Sheer Powder came in Flawless' 10th anniversary limited edition set.


The set contains LE products like the perfume, lightening soap, lightening lotion, and DeCrease cream, a mousse- like day and night cream/primer with anti- aging properties. It comes in a reusable wooden tray with cover too!


Unfortunately, the powder cannot be bought separately. You have to buy the whole set. I'm not even sure if this set is still available, as it is an LE collection. But I hope Flawless' decides to make the Sheer Powder a part of their permanent line of products because it's really good! I would really buy it again if I run out of it, but only if they release a variant with non- whitening ingredient/s. But even if they don't release a non-whitening variant, I'd still recommend it to everyone because it's such a good product. If you're also planning to get the set, I recommend it because everything in it is good and usable. :)

Here's the powder on me. I apply it sparingly though, because it still leaves a white cast if I apply too much because it says "Sheer", not "Translucent". Nevertheless, it's a great setting powder! If blended properly, it sets your foundation without changing nor affecting its color. It feels so light on the skin, and it's a good product to use on hot and humid days. Its semi-chalky texture effectively absorbs oil. It smells good too!

The Beauty Junkee approved! Flawless peeps, please release this again and make it a permanent product! :)

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. i like the crate-like packaging of the set. hope they could release a translucent powder. i prefer loose powder than pressed...mas tipid kasi and it matches all skin tones.
    thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. galing! may makeup pala ang flawless! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can buy the sheer powder for 250 at flawless sm megamall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. blogchef: as per anonymous, it's sold separately na! :D

    Gellie: face powder lang. :D

    Anonymous: thanks for sharing! Will update this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curious po ako sa perfume Ms.Martha, okay ba sya? Kasi parang sulit ng yung 1500 mo for 5 products. Parang I want them. pero ipon ipon muna. I think it's good for girls who has very oily skin, isn't it? Cute pati yung packaging. Sana nga magkaron ulit ng set na ganito.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jenny: i wrote that yes, it's a great set. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think of this post! :)